Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IHobby Show, Oct.21st-22nd 2006...Rosemont, IL
http://www.ihobbyexpo.com/

The Int'l Hobby Show will be open to the public on Oct. 21st-22nd 2006. It is held in Rosemont, IL. The link provides all the info you need.

I will be there and I hope to see a bunch of folks from ChitownRC there as well!

There is always a good amount of RC "celebs" there, last year we spoke with Drake and others. This year Steve Slayden will be at the Traxxas booth along with many other people attending the event.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Be sure to print a $2 off coupon from that site if you are going, and if your child is in Scouts, they can get in free if they are there in uniform with a leader in uniform.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
2 years ago we had like 10 chtownrc guys meet up and go, we all wore the same shirts and stuff. haha
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I haven't been to that in ages. Last time I went was somewhere in 92 or so. I'll be there as well. What day is everyone planning on going?
I think I want to go Saturday the 21st, what about everyone else? I would obviously want to meet up with some people there

snakebite, wanna meet up at your house again and ride together?
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
ill let you all know later tonight if ill be makein it. if i can we can meet by my place its like 2 min away. we can condense cars and save on parking.
Same 'ol Fun!
I am definately going.
You're never to old to be immature
Cool with me.....

Last time we all drove out to LH after the show.... Definetly a good time with a big group pf pimps....
I'm thinking of going on that saturday...
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
im goin sunday, because saturday i got stuff i gotta do. anybody else going sunday?
I want to go. Probably Saturday.
looks like if I go it's sunday.... if I go North shore, wanna pool it??
Its nice to have the show back in Chitown this year, but what really sucks is the lack of support from some major brands. No Mugen, Kyosho, ACE, Jammin/ofna, etc. IM sure the show will still be pretty cool but it would be nice to have them there the way they used to be.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
ill be there doing a little painting for RC Car Smile
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
No show for me this year Sad. I'm out of town that weekend.
That sucks John Sad
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I'm going to photograph for http://www.the-rc-zone.com
I'll have tons of pics
Smile
Id like to go... WTF though... I guess the midwest isnt important enough for the big guys to show up... Man thats Fcukin BS!!!!! Kinda pisses me off... God forbid they leave cali....
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
The show has been slowly losing manufacturers in the chitown area for the last few years. It wasnt here last year because it was in Cali and it had basically almost every big name company, almost. This year man not even Tamiya is going to be there, atleast i dont see them on the floor plan. Thunder Tiger/Ace was there a couple years ago, associated too. 3 years ago Kyosho was there with Greatplanes(they are there). It just sucks man that they dont partake in the show anymore around here. Big reason for it is the cost of renting the space. CHitown unions have really fuked it up for the conventions around here these last few years, charging rediculous(sp) amounts of money for nothing. I remember AL's hobbyshop telling me what they have to pay for there space there, its crazy. you cant do anything to set up your space either, you have to rent the extension cords and you cant even plug them in, you cant build shelving either, they have to do it for you and you are paying mucho dollors for stupid sh1t. So you cant really blame the manufactures for not taking part in the chitown show. Im a union man and that is like taking advantage of paying customers, its a joke.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
rocco79 Wrote:Id like to go... WTF though... I guess the midwest isnt important enough for the big guys to show up... Man thats Fcukin BS!!!!! Kinda pisses me off... God forbid they leave cali....

damn cali guys....lol

yeah thats BS they should come to chitown, theyd get plenty of buisness IMO
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
they already got plenty of business thats why they aint comin lol

Damn Unions =P
LOL, yeah they're better off not coming.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
ya damn unions payin for joe to go racing and all Wink

Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Hobby Expo in Rosemont! mikeh 78 20,545 10-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  2006 Illinois Nitro Championships Mr. Tune 364 43,538 12-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Berwyn BBQ Bash Sunday June 4th 2006!!!!!!!!! mikeh 287 44,763 06-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast
  Anyone hear about us at the iHobby Expo? thenewguy821 2 2,922 10-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Tex