Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone into diecast cars?
Hey anyone here into diecast cars? I got some i'm looking to sell or trade for r/c stuff. 2 are diecast 24th scale Earnhardt Sr & Jr cars, and the other 3 are 16th scale funny cars and these funny cars are not diecast but not plastic either must be handmade from fiberglass or similar material, and they are the most detailed cars you'll ever see! Here's some pics of them, the funny cars were all driven by Whit Bazemore. If interested lmk here and i'll shoot a price to ya.

Thanks Matt:headbang:
How much?
Trade for......LMK
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
PMed ya Slow Revo!

Matt
I like diecast cars and i have aot of them and i mean alot, but not looking to buy any
Then if you don't want to buy any WHY did ya post that, T-MaxxcraperConfusedmash: Don't clutter up my post please!:moon:
bubbaracing Wrote:Then if you don't want to buy any WHY did ya post that, T-MaxxcraperConfusedmash: Don't clutter up my post please!:moon:
Well you also asked if an on was into them so i answered

BTW Its TmaxxCrap Not TmaxxCrapper
Here's the Miller Lite dragsters I have also!

Matt:headbang:
Whatever ya say T-Crap, quit the clutter! It's a for sale thread not a post hoe thread! Anyway all the drag cars sold, the Earnhardt cars still for sale, anyone else interested? Will make a good deal on both of them to ya'll:banana:

Matt, what are you looking to get out of the Earnhardt cars?
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
Make me an offer, I could use the cash, if ya want call me around noon today and we can talk about it:banana:

Thanks Matt.
[url][/url]

bubbaracing Wrote:Make me an offer, I could use the cash, if ya want call me around noon today and we can talk about it:banana:

do'oh!!! I missed your reply, it's 1 now.. if you want to call me on your way to work, cool.. if not, I'll stop or call this evening..
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
Hey matt let me know if you dont sell them.
Im thinking i may start a nascar wall.
[url][/url]

Give me a call stratcat whenever, I can't call out on my phone but can take incoming calls and my 2way works fine also? And i'll let you know either way SlowRevo, thanks!

Matt
bubbaracing Wrote:Whatever ya say T-Crap, quit the clutter! It's a for sale thread not a post hoe thread! Anyway all the drag cars sold, the Earnhardt cars still for sale, anyone else interested? Will make a good deal on both of them to ya'll:banana:

Matt do u still have the earnhardt cars?
Let me know what body u want. ill order you one
[url][/url]

I have some diecasts...only Camaro's. 5 matchbox size and one 1:18th Ertl (I think)..all are 70-72 SS-RS models, like my 1:1 car.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Let me talk to stratcat Wed and see if he's still interested, if not i'm lookin for a nice body for my GT, lmk what you can get?

[QUOTE= lmk what you can get?

Thanks Matt:headbang:[/QUOTE]
Go to http://www.horizonhobby.com
Get me part # and ill have it for you by next weekend.
placing order on tuesday afternoon.lmk before then
[url][/url]

I'll let ya know tonight when I get home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  several cars/trucks for sale Green Hornet 0 3,845 08-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Green Hornet
  3 cars for sale or trade Dreday 13 4,910 05-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  ***Assortment of Cars for sale*** Chuck331926 0 1,634 03-16-2010, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Chuck331926
  R/C gas cars and electric car plus accessories "DEAL OF A LIFE TIME" 411odysseys 21 4,569 07-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Last Post: 411odysseys
  Cars for Sale goat585 11 2,122 03-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Last Post: goat585
  Older RC Cars goat585 1 898 02-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  Wanted any free broken or unneeded part or cars redzebra24 8 1,950 05-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Biodragen
  CA$H for your old cars VOLTAR 2 1,201 07-18-2005, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Mnster