Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh man, someone buy one of these!
[Image: BIGSMALL.JPG]

http://www.conleyprecision.com/609.htm

I've seen them before, but every time I see one i really want a 1/4 scale RC Muscle Car! I think doing burn outs would be bad ass with it. Big Grin
damn
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Take it off a sweet jump!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I could'a had a V8!!!

Blow that little sucker up and I doubt they send you a new one very quick, if ever.
Ya would think for $5200 they would warranty it for so long? Heck I couldn't afford one to begin with! That would be sweet to have one though. This guy built these small V-8 engines for a while and had a one off Coor's Light Sprint Car with one in it, that was cool!:popcorn:
The dragster is regular size. He is talking about the magnum.

Pretty cool.
no its for the dragster, thats what the talk is about. That engine is a v8 for the dragster. Pretty cool
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Yep, the dragster has a 100cc V8!!! Its for 1/4 scale cars, there are a few video's on the site of a 1/4 scale Shelby Cobra with the V8, there are videos on the net of the v8 on a test stand.

Its just plain bad ass, though the price makes it crazy. Also, the engine weighs 14lbs alone!
ohh yeah Conley has always had the wickedest scale working engines and Rc's. Conley's is local too.. in Glen Ellyn. I've always wanted to see one in person.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
But the real question that most SHOULD have on their mind is.....

Does that thing have a Hemi!?
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Casketman Wrote:But the real question that most SHOULD have on their mind is.....

Does that thing have a Hemi!?
lol

Hey! Does that thing hav'a hemi'?
that thing is sweeet
that thing is sweet looking I wonder how fast it is... and lol where the heck you'd run it
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods