Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Series Finals
Congrats to all the fellas who made the tough journey to get to the dang finals. I am very proud of my man Jack B for pulling it out at the end in int arena truck and qaulifying for the finals in the only 2 races he attended. That LSP is dialed.

Rich S It is gonna be fun racin with ya in Rockford if you go, and you have to go!

Sonny O Good job tqing your arena truck and good luck racin 3 classes at rockford dude.

Roc dude Hope you get an invite seeing you are only a few spots back. After the way you drove at rd 4 you should defenately be there.

Now who the heck is gonna help me get the hotbodies and jammin ready for this crazy-azz finals race????????????????????

Oh yeah Thanks to Bernie and the entire L.H. crew for putting on a fun and fast paced show for rd 4. The duoble crossovers were the shiizzlenits!
RC HOBBIES
1550 n. rt.59 suite 170
Naperville,Il.60563
Hell yeah I'm going Rob... =) Wouldnt miss this chance to get my ass kicked =P

See ya there dude.
snakebite46 Wrote:Hell yeah I'm going Rob... =) Wouldnt miss this chance to get my ass kicked =P

See ya there dude.
Absolutely! I can't wait to get my ass handed to me at the finals! Z main here I come Smile.
hopefully i make it rob...
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I'll be there with the Revo trying to Rep for us Chi guys! I'll show them how the midwest lays the power down!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Hey Tex did you ever find out if they pit guy has to pay or if you have to pay extra to have a pit guy?
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
Oh and Tex I know this is a little of subject but lets say me and you and who ever else that wants to do it also plan on a big trip in 2008 to go to the Worlds at the Nitro Farm II what do ya say?
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
Who do we see to get some of those ChitownRC stickers ??? Ya know they gotta go on the ride at the finals.
=== Five-O Designs ---> Custom-painted RC bodies ===
TTR S3 - KHz hop-ups, flat chassis.
Hot Bodies LSP - Tricked out with plenty o' bling from the King
I'm hoping to have more made before the finals to pass out Smile. I'll have black and white ones available.
Is the electric off-road finals that same week?
heres a link for the finals to get tickets

http://www.centreevents.com/events/ViewE...&bhflver=5
Tickets should be avail for sale sometime in OCT to buy from the Metro center website, thats what I was told when I called up there for ticket info.
Toughtrax Wrote:Hey Tex did you ever find out if they pit guy has to pay or if you have to pay extra to have a pit guy?
Not yet, but I'll pay for you if needed, 3 day pass Smile you damn pit whoreWink

Toughtrax Wrote:Oh and Tex I know this is a little of subject but lets say me and you and who ever else that wants to do it also plan on a big trip in 2008 to go to the Worlds at the Nitro Farm II what do ya say?

YES! that would be fun!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Cool it's settled then Me and Tex going to the 2008 worlds NICE
Cool Tune, if not, I'll have my graphics guy just cut some vinyl ones real quick...

As for the pit pass issue, Carlton posted this on the Pro Series site..

Nitro Offroad Finals Info
2006-09-20 17:59:21
Okay within a day or two the press release for the finals will be on the Metro Centre calendar. Also monday the 25th the RC Pro members will get 1st shot at tickets for this event with a discount even! Each RC Pro member that purchases a ticket for this event will also get a pit pass. The pits will be secured and only people with pit passes will be allowed in the pits. The official onsale date will be October 6th.

Each registered racer will be allowed 2 pit passes with their race entry...... I know someone will ask the question! LOL

We are also going to do a limited run of event posters that will be numbered to commemorate the 1st Finals in an arena.
Here was a reply to a pit pass question I found by Carlton that helps too...

Each racer will get 2 pit passes with each entry (will be allowed 2 pit people). He automaticly has a pit pass for himself by entering the race.
Sweet! that will work
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Cool!
on the link posted for tix above it says 3 day passes. which days are the 3 days? friday saturday sunday? and if so when would be the better day to go if i was to go just for a day. Im tempted to drive out there to watch but i dont know which day would be best. so if anybody can give an opinion on which day to go. also which day are you guys racing on? saturday i hope?

thanks for the help.
John

Also, is there any way to get a pit pass if im not an RC Pro Member? or could someone get me pit passes that is an RC Pro Member? figured id ask, if not then thats all cool, but a pit pass would be kickass.
I would assume that the 3 day passes would be Thursday, Friday and Saturday (two qual days and mains). Each person registered gets a total of one pit pass for himself, and two more... .so if you know anyone who is racing, you might be good to go...
ANYONE planning on going to the finals on thursday morning in the early am for practice before the truck quals? Would really like to car pool at that time if possible.

Some racers will already be out there for a day or two by then unfortunately ....hint,hint 5 oh yeeagh J.K.

Let me know dudes, Also I can make arrangements to have all my gear be waiting for me ahead of time.
RC HOBBIES
1550 n. rt.59 suite 170
Naperville,Il.60563
I'm looking to share a hotel with someone (or maybe two others) for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and saturday.....here: http://www.clocktowerresort.com/index_la...?Size=1024

it's $79 a night for pro series racers (me) so for two people sharing the room it would be $40 per person per night.

Brian (toughtrax) are you staying up there or going home each night?

So who wants to split a room? I'll sleep on the floor if 3 of us end up sharing.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex I dont know just yet man, shoot me your number and I will give ya a call this week and let you know for sure if I plan on staying up there or not. I think that I should stay there on the days that your running your quals and main and I'm sure that some guys are gonna wanna go out and party it up a little and I dont really wanna miss that LOL
you have PM
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Well sent my application in...

So I assume I am in for

AT expert and 1/8 int
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RC Pro Series chrobar 2 3,344 06-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Last Post: chrobar
  factory tracks series at lhr saturday chewie 29 6,070 09-07-2007, 06:21 AM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Point series Casketman 31 5,594 10-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3
  Round 4 Pro Series MX_KEVIN 138 21,395 09-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Tex
  round 4 pro series video badmojo 2 1,845 09-19-2006, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  Rd. 4 pro-series practice ????? Rob Kass 4 1,820 09-13-2006, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Rob Kass
  Pro Series Round 4 Confirmation List 8/25/06 bubbacola 38 8,834 09-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  RC Pro Series Sunday schedule for 9/17??? DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 7 2,342 09-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  On-Road Pro Series Track Pics & Vid TooFastForYa 5 2,103 08-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  Pro-Series rd. 1 this weekend Rob Kass 2 1,465 05-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Last Post: cemeb4dk