Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini-T, Tl-01, E-Zilla, and a Haro Mirra 540 for sale/trade
i got an all aluminum mambafied mini-t that needs some fixing to be sold, TL-01 drifter, just ran recently, works great, and an e-zilla that needs new motors. specs for each car

1. Mini-T (taken from my RCU Ad, may sound a lil funny lol)

I have a mini-t for sale or trade. It has a mamba 8000kv, hitec fm aggressor, Thunder power 1320mah 2 Cell pack, and a hitec HS-81MG servo. I can sell it as a roller, or sell it with the electronics. The electronics have some problems, such as a burnt mamba motor and an old lipo battery (careful...)The mamba motor can be sent to Castle Creations to be replaced. Price of that fix will be $40 in M/O or Check (price was given to me by a CC costumer service person). It is all aluminum, hop-ups to the max. The car has been put through its courses, bashed hard. but almost none of the aluminum bends or breaks. The bottom rear of teh chassis has damages, due to a couple stripped hexheads that was installed wrong when i first bought (just a cosmetic damage, does not affect performaance whatsoever. Here is a list of the parts I have put into this truck.

1. FullForceRC Aluminum Chassis

2. FullForceRC Aluminum Chassis Brace

3. Dynamite Aluminum (almost all the aluminum parts in the truck are aluminum_

-Aluminum parts include front and rear a-arms, front shock tower, gearbox, c-hub, steering knuckles, front bulkhead, lower chassis, front and rear pivot block, steering setup, Bumper, etc... (rear shock tower is plastic, metal is prone to bending)

4. Rubber sealed bearings- REALLY good bearings, unknown brand.

5. Racers Edge Oil shocks w/ a bunch of optional springs

6. Racers Edge TurnBuckles- Super BEEFY (there is a mixture of GPM turnbuckles in the truck)

7. Racers Edge Suspension Hinge Pins- no e-clips needed

8. Integy Carbon Fiber Steering Plate

9. Team Losi CVDs- slight bend in one of them

10. Team Losi Dual Disk Slipper and extra gear (I think I still have an extra one , not sure though)

11. Trinity Monster Off-Road, rear tires are bald(ing) :p

12. Custom Wing (used an extended body post setup and a wing from an on-road nikko toy).

13. HEXCREWS screw set. sizes are 1.5mm and 0.05"

There are some minor problems with the car:

1. Tranny bearings are wearing down, should be replaced.

2. Differential is stock. I locked it using silicon. Upgrade to ball is recommended ($20).

Electronic problems

1. Burnt motor; can be sent back to Castle Creations with $40 and be replaced for a NEW one.

2. lipo pack is old, recommend to change to a new pack (nimh or lipo)

The HS-81MG servo is almost new, Mamba 25 ESC is fine, but may need some touch ups (i.e. wiring)

EXTRAS (if bought RTR)

1. MANY spare parts (not really spare, but some stock parts that were thrown into the toolbox since I upgraded to aluminum)

2. If a good price/trade is made, I could give my CELECTRA 1-3 Cell Lipo Charger WITH a 3A power supply. ($75 value)

3. Paddle Tires on Black rims (never used, but glued)

4. Bodies: Orange Parma Buggy Body, White Escalade body, White w/carbon fiber stock body.

If you have questions, just post it here or e-mail me at [email protected].

Estimated prcies

RTR- $330

ARR- $ 230

Trades are welcome, I am interested in a nitro. Monster trucks (LST), buggies, Stadium Truck (XXX-NT), or any other cars you post, I may be interested. I will post new things about this car if it happens to pop up in my head. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

[Image: IMG_0729.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0732.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0733.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0735.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0736.jpg]

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cf...electric=0

Heres my TL-01

1. LRP AI Waterproof ESC
2. Venom 19t motor
3. Spektrum servo
4. Hot Bodies/HPI Radio and reciever
5. 2000mah 6 cell nicd pack
6. Tamiya lightweight chassis
7. Tamiya speed tuned gear
8. duratrax ball bearings
9. TLT-1 rear dogbones
10. ABS on nikko 12mm rims.

$100 for car with electronics, $70 for roller (negotiable)

[Image: IMG_0714.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0716.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0718.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0719.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0721.jpg]

will trade TL-01 for burshless electric car/truck or nitro Big Grin (or nitro engine .21 and up)

E-Zilla

been broken for a while, so im guessing the batteries are dead (dead dead). the motors are dead, so basically your getting a roller with an ESC and a servo. if my other deal doesnt come by, i will include the stock radio. the only mod it has is savage shock and spring, fan for esc, maxx 14mm dishes, and deans plugs.

[Image: IMG_0737.jpg]

my bike, Haro Mirra 540 is for sale for $350 NO TRADES (unless its a Fly Bike Big Grin)

has Maxis Barely Legal Rear rim, Fat Claw Chain, Polished cranks (thanks to bamf90, i had to put this on here so he doesnt complain lol), i forgot what grips it had, but all i know is that its Primo and it has a barcode design, Oddessey Slic Linear brake cable, aftermarket pads, TOONA rear tire.

[Image: IMG_0711.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0712.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0713.jpg]

selling for no less than $350, but may be negotiated. i need to buy my friends bike for $400.

THANKS FOR LOOKING! PICK-UP ONLY, UNLESS DEAL WITH!
Mini-T, TL-01, & E-zilla FS/T... PM Me!

Official owner of a pine inch nenis.
Sweet bike..I have a 540 air! I like that polished crank. I should do that....

I wonder what the difference between the 540 and the 540 air are, it looks like I have a gyro and you don't but other than that..I need rims like those. Wanna trade??? I have some that are black w/silver spokes unlike yours that are silver w/ silver spokes. Let me know if you do want to trade.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
my friend had an air, i think it got jacked lol. i take care of my bikes, unless i get pissed from bailing. i took off the gyro for braking reasons, the brakes are so much better now, it feels like butter Big Grin. the rear rim is aftermarket. and no, i would not like to trade, sorry Big Grin. is your bike creme-ish green color?

Ahh cool... Hmm would it honestly be worth it to take out the gyro? Oh and how much did those rims cost? I want some lol

Oh and my bike is black and has been since the day I bought it for $352 and change lol
yeah, just get Oddessey slic cables, they are worth it. the gyro just adds technicality to the bike, and so do the front brakes. i got the rim for $80 from my frined who owns a $1000 Fly Bikes Panthera. freewheel is nice and loud Big Grin

What's the name of the rim?
maxis barely legal. i think its maxis, maybe its maxim.

I pmed you my number call me tomarrow, and thanks stiffy that you allowed aznracer and I to complete, C O M P L E T E!!
how much for the zilla?
Same 'ol Fun!
rusty savage Wrote:how much for the zilla?
Sorry, picking up saturday
E-Zilla: SOLD (or traded Big Grin) for HPI Rush.

mini-t is being negotiated for a SAVAGE.

TL-01 is still open

my bike is still being ridden Big Grin

nitrosmoke, go on aim, have some more questions to ask.

Sweeeeet!!!!!
Call me for times
AZN Racer call me, tomarrow is saturday, havent heard from you in 2 days bra'
im here, just ran my turmoil trug, fun as hell! go on aim.

e-zilla is still availabe, i guess ive lost interest in the rush, sorry nitrosmoker Sad. anyone else interested in any of the cars?

trade the zilla for http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=227775 it was astros stuff, but im not sure i wanna build another revo, lmk.
how much for the zilla?
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
if u want, i can list that tl-01 on another forum im on that has a lot of tl-01 fans. let me kno
if hooters goes door to door do they change their name to knockers???

Sportwerks Chaos-stock, Duratrax Mini-Quake-Baja Motor, Duratrax Evader ST-Venom 15t Fireball and in need of esc, Custom SSMT Trail Rigger in the works..
Thenewyguy jr- Awesome, yes that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

AddictedtoNITRO- I will consider most offers, but ill say $150 for roller. I will include the DUAL ESC with the zilla for $190. But tell me your offer, I will most likely accept a reasonable price. LMK, thanks!

NSR- Maybe, idk about having another non-working rc. I will see about it... I jusdt dont have time and money to rebuild another truck. Thanks.

what does it need to be put back together?
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
nothing parts wise... all you will need are 2 brushed motors, and 2 battery pack. depending on your budget (tell me what it is...) i will be able to find you a good setup for about $40. Thanks.

oh, and btw, i will get more pics soon. hopefully by tonight.

Anything you wanna sell bike-wise?

And Ponch, if youre looking for a cable still, look into Tip Plus cables..Best cables Ive ever ran and are cheap as hell.
What do you mean? Buying parts from me? Gimme a price Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traxxas 3.3 tmaxx MOTHERLOAD! for sale! 3 3.3 motors. 1 brand new in box traxxasMan 0 5,762 10-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Last Post: traxxasMan
  tt01 for trade jaf2424 0 5,084 09-17-2014, 05:30 PM
Last Post: jaf2424
  BRAND NEW stuff for sale kpw85 0 3,956 08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: kpw85
  several cars/trucks for sale Green Hornet 0 3,847 08-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Green Hornet
  $40 - Tamiya F201 F1 1/10th scale for sale Thirdgen89GTA 1 5,359 03-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  E-Maxx for Sale goat585 1 3,577 12-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: goat585
  NEW Slash 4x4 for trade. TexMexSu 2 3,343 06-26-2011, 07:45 AM
Last Post: TexMexSu
  Mini T, tires and module for sale goat585 2 3,842 04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: goat585
  HPI Racing EVO+ RTR Drift Toyota 3.0cc for sale maciejdrobek 1 3,885 02-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Last Post: maciejdrobek
  HPI & RC stuff FOR SALE !!!! Jtiger 0 2,198 01-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Jtiger