Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
come you boater's
any boater's around?i'm big on boating ,i just took a break from it ,got back into it big time,
I got a traxxas electric boat for my birthday. I'm really happy with it, and surprised at how realistic it is in the water. One day I would like to build a boat, just to see if I can do it and to see how long it takes to build.
well i have 3 boats,
wow i guess there is not alot boater's on this forum
im here! but i think you already know i like the boats
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
ive allways wanted a boat, but im to cheap to get one..lol
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
I thought I saw a video once of an rc boat doing 100mph, is that even possible? Tune, I think I saw it at your house, was it moving that fast?
towshen,with everything that i see with what happens to you i don't think it's a bad thing that you don't own,LOL,i have seen a few hit the 100 mph mark not to many ,mostly outrigger's will hit those high no#'s
at showmerc there is a video of a 120mph electric hydroplane.
I saw a vid once of one running 124 mph average. I'll see if I can find the vid again....
There are some really cool videos at:

http://www.finedesignrc.com/videos.htm

BTW, I own a Traxxas Villain EX. The only upgrades I have done
so far are props and a better cooling system.
(yeah, i knew you would be impressed.) :p

I'm hoping to get more into boats next summer. Probably build
and finish a few hulls over the winter. Maybe. I can get pretty
lazy in the winter. Smile

TRC
I'd like to try a boat, but I have no idea where to start...
me and digger usualy meet on sunday to run our boats. if you want to try mine ill let you know the next time we hook up
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
that kid up there under Jack's name was me at 10 years old
theres always some one who can help you,i am not a expert but i am good at helping out what you need or dont need,and i cant help i can direct you to someone who can,hey fire no luck on the glow head yet so i dont think i'll have it ready but if i dont ,ill have the airbaot and maybe my miss bud back,the cats not going to ready either need to pick up some parts still,
joe
Tex Wrote:that kid up there under Jack's name was me at 10 years old

Thats Chunk from Goonies! Big Grin