Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtb rc18t rear shock!
i am a dumba$$. i was driving my truck in the dark on the street and lost my shock. tomarro they are going to dig up the street. long story short i need to find it, (any ideas) or buy a new one!!!!!:mad:

any help would be appreciated (i know my spelling sucks royally!!)
18t-For Sale mamba comp x, 8v 2s li-poly,mip cvds, mip indestructable diffs, alum shock towers and rear arms, trinity offroad tires,spare parts and charger. much more to come:joy:

losi micro-t all stock with race track in my houseConfusedlap:

jessus loves you, but every one else thinks your an asshole.
Hey Larry..How's it going? (oh this is Matt lol)
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
pretty good! got a shock??????????????????????? lol
18t-For Sale mamba comp x, 8v 2s li-poly,mip cvds, mip indestructable diffs, alum shock towers and rear arms, trinity offroad tires,spare parts and charger. much more to come:joy:

Uhh...Nope but if you come over sometime I'll give you the $10 I owe you...
thanks i forgot about that! lol

Dammit...lol

You shoulda came to the bash today!!! I got video though, my buggy did a backflip! Pretty cool. You could have showed me and my backflip up by doing 30 with that 18t lol
yea try like 50 lol j/k i downgraded to the 2s lipo

So I heard....Any big difference?
yea its actually controlable....

What are you talking about? It was controllable before :p: j/k... That thing was all over the place.
it goes straight now!!!!!! i can still pop wheelies. and the battery was half the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i think my charger is taking a crap$$$$$

i wonder if any one else has any thing to say? i am just going to leave it as an open floor! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
ol lol lol lol

Way to stretch the board out lol.

Most people right now are at the Pro Series races. Today and tomorrow.
i know. i tried to go their for open practice friday night bu t i shortly found out i drove over their for nutin. lol (pro series)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wtb .12 rear ex. sg crank eng. Rob Kass 1 930 08-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  rc18t/mt/b steering assembly... daven75 3 1,276 03-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Last Post: daven75
  Need-8ight shock bladders (2) Ponch 36 3,837 02-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  NEED FOR SUNDAY-Rear shock shaft, 8ight Ponch 0 658 01-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Needed- CrT REAR body mount pwnzor 3 824 01-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Last Post: pwnzor
  rc18t tires and rims muggy 18 2,106 12-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Last Post: recaro
  rc18t rolling chassis muggy 18 2,159 12-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Last Post: muggy
  WTB or find Part# for shock bushings Obsessive R/C 4 960 10-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Obsessive R/C
  Looking For A RC18T UE-Maxx 0 827 07-16-2006, 12:02 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  FS RC18t roller-60 shipped rc18t 6cell gp1100 pack 15 shipped,novak dually-30 shipped t to the maxx2 1 1,301 04-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2