Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big TC3 Lot
Me and the boys are thinking about getting out of the TC3's we've ran this past year. I have two nice rollers, about 3 others that are just for parts....tons of extra parts...I mean a ton. It's my TC3 on road race stuff that we are still using now.

I'm not sure when I'll be putting them up for sale but I thought I'd see if there was any interest from anyone here who might want the whole bunch of stuff at one time.

This would be a good opportunity for any of you electric off road guys who might want to try on road racing for the winter. Essentially you could take this stuff, drop your current electronics into it and be up and running. The two good rollers have been setup for carpet and are still being raced now. We race offroad and on road, and just swap the electronics between the vehicles.

Any interest in the whole lot by anyone, especially someone who might want to race ?

I'm think I'm going to go all Xray, that's why I'm wanting to sell it all off.

email me:

[email protected]
ygpm
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
how much for a stock roller?
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
Hey all...I'm chumming the waters for a whole lot sale on this stuff. I'm not sure I want to piece meal sell the stuff off at this point in time.
How much for the ones that are for parts?
Life is like Beavers, One Damn thing after another- Unknown
If your not breakin parts your not going fast enough-Biodragen

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.