Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
os 18 sale
check out tower hobbies daily sale price on an .18!

http://www.towerhobbies.com/listings/listinvc.html
Same 'ol Fun!
A .18 tz for 141. Not bad.
holy crap! $86 for a OS .18cvr? Damn. Nice. Big Grin

OS .18TM is still $200 though. :*(

BTW, Rusty, you want those UE center shafts? Next guy in line for the UE centershafts is itching to get his hands on them.
go ahead i was going to try And swing by before work sunday and snag them but things keep popping up. i just dont think i have time to make it there. sorry about holding you up.
Same 'ol Fun!
ship them?
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
its price drop daily so there prices are even lower today
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
i paid but couldnt make it last sunday. ive already cleared next sunday. lol watch it rain!lol
Same 'ol Fun!
I'll have the parts there.
sweet!
Same 'ol Fun!
The parts are getting cheaper! If that MBX drops below $100 I might jump on it! The Hyper 7 PBR is coming down in price too. The .18TM's and TZ are dropping fast.

I wonder if OS is going to discontinue that line of motors and come out with something different.
Just a heads up in relation to this post if anyone is interested.

I'm selling a brand new O.S. 18TM w/ Revo manifold. I'll be posting it in the Buy/Sell/Trade section this weekend. The engine has the RD Racing spacer already installed and has never been started. The header has been flared out on the end to help retain the coupler but other than that it is completley new. I'm looking to get $155 shipped and that will include 2 extra glow plugs.

I had orginally purchased this motor as part of my Revo rebuild but have since decided to sell the Revo and did not include this as part of the sale.

Thanks,
Kevin

Mugen MBX5T C6BB - RB2020
Team Losi 8ight V-Spec - JP1
Kyosho SP2 - P5X - Nova9853
Kyosho ST-R - rolling chassis

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  McCoy Glow Plug Sale UE-Maxx 13 2,277 07-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Eracer76