Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtt
willing to trade my JR fm setup or my minis for a esc.. let me know what u got it is for a 10th scale and has to be atleast a 12 turn limit
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
What kind of esc you looking for? Like motor/batt limits.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
i wanna see what people have to offer..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
But is there anything in specific that is needed....
do u have a trade offer?? if not do not clutter my thread up.. thanx
Yeah I got one...Not sure if it's what you're looking for. I have one of those XPS from the 18t's.
not interested.. thanx
Alright then.Smile
I have a perfect Novak Rooster reversible, 15 turn limit, very little use. Even has wires to hook up break lights LOL!
You're never to old to be immature
thanx but no thanx not enough turn limit
How about a good used GM Racing V6R esc?
Motor limit is 12 turns on 12 volts/10 cells or as low as 8 or 9 turn on 7.2 volts.
I am reluctant to give this up, because they dont make it anymore and its my favorite esc, but I need a good radio system.

v6r: ohms: 2x0.001, Peak amps: 240, Cont. [email protected]: 40, motor limit: 12t@12v.

With 7.2 volts, the turns limit is 3-4 lower than at 12 volts.
Voltage range is 4.8-12v. (4-10 cells)
You're never to old to be immature
I have a novak cyclone, and a novak atom no motor limits on these, plus 3 profiles, and one you can program
sorry double post