Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChitownRC Holiday/Pizza Party, Leisure Hours Jan. 8th '07
Remember the pizza party we had at the old Leisure site? What would it take to get another one of those going? I bet there would be a lot of interest, seeing as it was a total blast!

I wanted to edit this into the first post:
Monday night, Jan. 8th from 530-1030pm we are celebrating the ChitownRC Holiday/Pizza party. The fee is $15 per person which includes a whole Pizza for each paid person!

Last time we did this was a great turnout and we had tons of fun, it was probably my single funnest time at the track EVER!
You're never to old to be immature
Was wondering the same thing about three months back. Wasn't it a Dirt Dawgs deal? Or were there 2?
i cant remember who started it but we all chiped in to rent out the track on a monday.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
I believe all you have to do is ask Bernie.
Drop him a line and see if he'd be up for it sometime after the Pro Series event.

Mugen MBX5T C6BB - RB2020
Team Losi 8ight V-Spec - JP1
Kyosho SP2 - P5X - Nova9853
Kyosho ST-R - rolling chassis
I think we needed a minimum number of people to make it worth it, but that wasn't a problem. So who knows Bernie?
I do.
haha
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I wasnt there last year but it sounds like fun
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
So Bern....Can we rent? Pretty pleeeaaassseee?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Matt Simpson handled it last year.
What ever happened to Matt? Is he still around?
Better yet, is he still into RC?

Mugen MBX5T C6BB - RB2020
Team Losi 8ight V-Spec - JP1
Kyosho SP2 - P5X - Nova9853
Kyosho ST-R - rolling chassis
Yes. he was at the track tonight practicing
Pro series updated list on leisure site. 183 so far
That's great Bernie.
Okay, so how can we set this up? We need a roll call of people interested, determine the admission contribution, etc.

So how many people would come out to participate in a private party, with racing and pizza?
How much would you think is a fair price? Say 10 bucks or so? What does everyone think?

If we can demonstrate interest and willingness to make it worth it to Bernie, we will likely have a party on.
I would possibly show up, depends on when it is.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I would come if I am available.
Hey Bernie, How many people would we need to be able to rent the track for a night? And what would you charge?
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
wow mich that quesiton def wasnt asked in the last few posts Smile haha
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
thats why im here Wink. Didnt feel like reading about people debating so I skipped ahead.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
depending on when it is, im in for it
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
I would prefer a Friday or Saturday.
How about the 15th or 29th?
MikeH, the Berwyn bash is on the 30th, that might take some away from either event. I think they'd have to rent out on one of the off days...Def. not a saturday though- they'd lose a good bit of money.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
i think we should do it on a monday, and make it from like 4-10 or 4-11
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
This is all off memory and it was a while ago so forgive me if I'm wrong.....
last time we did this, it was like 15 people, maybe 20 and it was regular practice hours except it was on a Monday. The track is normally closed on Monday. It was 530pm to 1030pm. Just practice/playing...no actual racing. I remember practice used to be $7 and Matt charged $8 per person for the "pizza party" (and gave Bernie $7 of the $8) and the extra dollar was for plates/napkins/soda or something. We order (4) XLarge pizzas and chow down. It's a lot of fun! Everyone pitches in for the pizza of course...
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leisure Hours Raceway Season Finale Rescheduled Mr. Tune 1 16,184 12-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: kennyb7322
  Fall LHR Pizza Party / Meet and Greet! Mr. Tune 230 34,217 10-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Last Post: allan42r
  ChitownRC is moving to a new server... Mr. Tune 20 5,237 05-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Last Post: maxximum_44
  First Trophy Race at the New Leisure Hours! January 14th! cemeb4dk 212 33,418 01-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx