Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
out of the hobby for a litttle
Well friday night/sat morning at 3:45am i was working on my car with my buddy tim getting ready to gut the precat and some other stuff when while loosing one of the precat bolts the wrench decided to take a shit and i slammed my hand across the cast exhaust manifold and sliced my thumb all the way to bone for about 2 inches severed an vein, took a chunk out of my tendon and got six stitches and now i need to go to some hand surgeon to make sure my tendon will be fine soooo... i may be on a leave from rc for awhile
I wanted to get pictures of when it happend since it looked so badass but didnt ill get the after shot later
Just what the forum needed Another Polish kid with ADD

Quote:And now it's sunny out...further proof that the weather is controlled by a woman who can't make up her mind, Mother Nature.
Damn dude...Hope you get that hand all fixed up.
ouch.... hope you get better soon.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
yea i do too... its not like it hurts although it really should bysince how bad it was... but i just wana drive the jammin but i cant very well... and im prolly gona be off of work for awhile since i work at a lumber yard and cant use my dominate hand....

Quote:And now it's sunny out...further proof that the weather is controlled by a woman who can't make up her mind, Mother Nature.
Duck tape your hand to the controler, then you should be good to go.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
Sh1nn3r Wrote:Duck tape your hand to the controler, then you should be good to go.
lol i was drivin it earlier griping the wheel aint the problem its the fact that when i move it backwards it feels like the stitches will rip out and shit

Damn Ian..... I go to school and you need to start tearing your self apart. Heal that thing up quick man. (And I'll be back i ntown next weekend.)
Who needs thumbs anyway...
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
thats gotta hurt....now i see why you cant go to the track sunday....lol hop you fell better
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Damn Ian..... I go to school and you need to start tearing your self apart. Heal that thing up quick man. (And I'll be back i ntown next weekend.)
lol no you went to school and i start tearing the mazda apart!

damn dude get well soon...
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
That sucks man! Hope you feel up right! Your a young guy and i hope your tendon heels correctly . You dont want too lose a thumbs dexterity so early in life.
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Ouch, that sounds painful, glad I only have a limp! Hope it all heals well for you.
Koz's-Mugen Wrote:lol no you went to school and i start tearing the mazda apart!

LMAO!! I hope to see some improvement in it by the time I get home then. LoL My GTI goes into the shop in another week or so to get the damage fixed. (Not sure if you heard.... I got rear ended on 290.Rolleyes )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I may get back into the hobby.... FreeRideFrosty 6 1,858 09-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  this kid needs a hobby stratcat 1 1,230 04-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Post your outdoor hobby gear t to the maxx2 7 1,640 02-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Al's Hobby shop RC car sale July 22nd. snakebite46 10 1,901 07-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  how old are you and when did you start in this hobby kevinF 42 6,005 02-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Tex
  hobby shop phone numbers Tex 22 4,602 11-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Biodragen
  Hobby town Aurora cemeb4dk 12 3,623 11-24-2004, 11:50 PM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  Whats your favorite hobby shop, and why? bigdangerous 36 6,234 10-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Last Post: NitroNoob