Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a paint ball gun
anyone got a paintball gun they wanna sell. LMK thanks Travis
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
What are you looking for? Cheap, middle, or expensive?
A good starting gun that you could get from like sportmart would be something such as an Autococker, or Tippman (sp) A5 or Spyder Imagine. These guns range from 150-350 dollars and are well worth it. Try to stay away from cheap guns such as brass eagle or spyder victors. They aren't that great of quality. I use to play at Tri-City in Saint Charles but once i got into r/c i sold all my paintball guns and so on.
-Pete
The gun I'm looking at currently is the 32 Degrees Icon E (I think it's E), it's around $100, and it can be programmed for 3-burst,6-burst, full auto, and semi auto. Lots of upgrades available too.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
my buddy is sellig one with 2 tanks and the gear(face mask, gloves and such) for 250$.. i wanna say its a spyder imagin.. if interested let me know ill get pics for u
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
hoobajoob has a shocktec autococker anodized orange,red,yellow with all shock internals. He was looking to trade for rc or sell for 300. Its only shot like a case of paint. This thing is nasty nice I can vouch. Hit him a pm
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
bottledbeast could you send some pics to [email protected]?

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
when i talk to my buddy im hoping for tomarrow but if not the latest early in the week ill get pics for u
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
thanks

tune im looking for a mid range gun

I'm not sure but I think Tony(Towshen) might still be selling his Tippman A5. Nicely modded, and I think he was asking like $250 to $300 bucks!

Still got spanked by the rookie though!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
hmmm

look into an indian creek designs promaster they rip.or go with an ion both are very good mid priced markers stay away from spiders and spider copys like the icons silver bullet and pirhana they are to out dated and still relatively expensive for what you get
hey racin ranger that shocktech autococker is a high end gun but he's sellin at a mid range price. They sell for around 5-600 dollars
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
you guys really spend that kind of cash on paintball guns? sheesh!!! :eek:
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
any body got a TIPPMAN? ????

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:any body got a TIPPMAN? ????

They're overrated IMO.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I have a brand new tippman A-5 for sale. In factory sealed box everything you would get at the store ill sell for 150. email me if your interested. [email protected]

it needs to go soon
tippman are ok gun but from what i've heard they get a lot of probs. But ok for a newbie I guess
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
its a great woodsball and entry level gun. very upgradeable. Ive messed around with one and i think for my price you cant go wrong. Ive been playing for over 4 years I used to play the Chitown series at badlandz but im taking a year off to finish my car i still play other random tourneys with another team.
Ive had shockers and impys and a few cockers and I would never tell anyone to buy an autococker. They are very outdated technology and very high maintnence.
get dustd Wrote:its a great woodsball and entry level gun. very upgradeable. Ive messed around with one and i think for my price you cant go wrong. Ive been playing for over 4 years I used to play the Chitown series at badlandz but im taking a year off to finish my car i still play other random tourneys with another team.
Ive had shockers and impys and a few cockers and I would never tell anyone to buy an autococker. They are very outdated technology and very high maintnence.

yeah from what ive heard autocockers have to be tuned like super well to even shoot good.

dustd YGM!!

yea cockers used to be a pain in the butt for sure. The new shocktech internals eliminated 99 percent of that. But it's completly cool I really don't want him to sell it any way I like to mess with it hehehe plus he paid 550 for it and only want 300
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
I'd go with the Tippman A-5, my buddy at work has one with some aftermarket barrel on it and it adds another 40 yards to the shot, and straight as an arrow! I've got a cheaper Viewloader gun, all the shinny parts I painted flat black to play woodsball with my buds, cheap gun but works very well!

Matt
P.S. Hey Travis what extra T-maxx parts ya got left, I tore up my Maxx this weekend, broke the engine mount, fuel tank, both rear bulkheads!Confusedmash: But it did do a double backflip which I thought was sweet! lmk bud
Thanks Matt:headbang:
i got a tank bumpers bumper braces radio box batt box chassis braces thats about it. im prolly gonna go with the A5. now all i need is a tank and some paint.

I got a box of paint, lmk and i'll let ya have it for whatever ya got left for parts? Let me look around to see if I got an extra tank? LMK

Matt:headbang:
ok i dont got much parts just wha i listed, i have a set of stock maxx tires unmounted im never gona use......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lottaballs composite pillow ball set for Revo/Maxx biggy 0 705 08-16-2006, 06:03 AM
Last Post: biggy
  savage body/ custom paint Tex 17 3,332 03-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Last Post: dirtguy90