Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirio S21 BX STI
Some pics of the new Sirio motors being imported by Kyosho.

[Image: Picture023.jpg]

[Image: Picture025.jpg]

[Image: Picture026.jpg]

[Image: Picture030.jpg]

[Image: Picture031.jpg]

[Image: Picture032.jpg]

[Image: Picture033.jpg]

[Image: Picture043.jpg]

[Image: Picture037.jpg]

[Image: Picture038.jpg]

[Image: Picture039.jpg]

[Image: Picture040.jpg]

[Image: Picture041.jpg]

[Image: Picture047.jpg]

Info at the:

http://www.micromotori.com/

Read up on the STI Sirio Motors for all the details. Great motor and i love it sofar. Very good power and smooth. It has a sound to it unlike other motors. I will also be running the S28 STI BX for Rnd4.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
The Crank is hard coated with serial numbers.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
looks nice, i like the bottom of the sleeve. Seems like alot of places are goin back to the dished pistons too
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Very VERY nice looking... Hmmm, must in some way or another be connected to Subaru. The Sti is the same font and everything...

Im confused though, is it a .21 or is it a .28?
Nice JT
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Its a .21, Hence the Sirio S21 BX STI. Im getting the .28 tuesday.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Sh!t gimme a break! I had been up for like 7 mins when i posted that. LOL!
LOL! Thats what i thought! Drink a RedBull dude!
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Eat some Ice cream !!! =P
f-ing sweet motor! that thing looks modded. I always liked Sirio motors, my .18 I had ran forever and was fast.
What is the standard cost on the .21 and .28? Or should I just order mine through you and get 50% off Wink
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
LOL @ Tex!
The STI line is in house Modding by Sirio. I treid to copy/paste the info here but was unable to. The piston and sleeve is matched and the case blueprinted. The rod is coated and the crank Hard ano'd. The website really has great info on the process of the STI line. There is also the regular line sirio also. but the STI is the top-o-da-line models.

Not sure on the cost but will get that info soon.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
snakebite46 Wrote:Eat some Ice cream !!! =P

Go stop your bleeding
JT... Is that the same STI as the 1:1 car modder??? Just curious... Oh and a monster knocked the cob webs out...
bananas for hangovers.
Sirio motors have always been a dream engine. I wish I could afford one.
What's the diff tween the BK motors and the STI's?
I honestly dont know the differences between the BK and BX. Maybe just the color of the head, not sure. The STI line is more top of the line with the Mods and hardcoating, and assembly. The Sirio and Sirio STI both have BK and BX versions. If yuo do exploded view on the Sirio line of the BX and BK they look alike. You can see the differences of the STI versions with the pics that i have provided.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Thanks for answering my question too JT... Gosh!!! (Just kidding dont get all sh!tty wit me now)
Yes its the same guy Rocco. The same guy that tunes the Subaru STI is the same that mods Engines for Sirio. In Bazaro Land. Wink
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Subaru Technics Inc. tunes sirio engines? thats wierd
JT-
I only asked because there is a company Mugen that makes tuner parts for alot of imports ...

The font of the sti looks freakishly similar to that of the 1:1 badging the subaru wears...

I figured it did hurt to ask
See what i was sayin JT... I just figured since the sti is modded in Japan the sirio might have been too

[Image: subaru-sti-2006-grill.jpg]

[Image: impreza-sti-download-wall4-800.jpg]
Whats the price range on them motors ?
I love those cars man, I want one bad!! in Black!!
Rocco for all i know im wrong and your onto something, I really dont know, but you could be correct. But youd be wrong! I do know that Star Motor Engineering is Sirio and they make the motors for Werks Racing. You know your getting a great product with either one. The symbols are close but not the same, good eye though.

STI means= Sirio Technology Impact

Price is estimated at:
225-280 for the Sirio BK and BX
300-350 for the Sirio STI BK and BX

Thats the info i got from Lutz, he said it could be lower though. The Pricing will be available on the Kyosho America Website Soon.

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Oh well.. It all seemed alittle weird anyways .. The STi is a sweet ride JT! Get one bro!
thats a nice motor
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
joe how do u know they make the werks engines? u talk to werks or what
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Its been a fact since the Collari Engines were around. If you cant spot the similarities between the two, you need to look closer. For some reason Ron didnt want to answer my question, I really dont know why, its not like i was being a dick about it, i just asked. I like the werks line alot and i had a couple of Werks/Collari B7's last year and Ron is great about customer service, although i never had a problem, he was taking care of anyone that did. I keep forgetting your a werks driver now, so are you offended that i said that Sirio makes the Werks line? Its no secret, its no big deal really.
The blocks are different, the head is different style, the back plate is a little diff too, but everything else is pretty much the same, just like it always has been since the collari brand was around. so take your panties out of your ass and accept it punkazz.
Novarossi makes close to 10 diff name motors also, as OS makes (some) duratrax, OPS makes radical, Picco makes Mega, Rossi makes Collari intech and the list goes on. Do i really need to call all these companies to confirm? Or maybe nobody is supposed to figure it out.
T-T-T Confusedalute:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sirio .18 Rawkfist_02 18 3,482 04-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Tex
  Sirio Kanai I Base Settings Ponch 0 1,180 08-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  HB26-VS-Sirio .21 Ponch 9 2,732 02-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Last Post: thenewguy821