Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proline does it again!
Cant wait to try this tire out!

[Image: 1133.jpg]

The wait is over. Pro-Line introduces the next generation carcass design for standard monster truck wheels and the latest tire tread with the release of the Hole Shot MTR tire.

The Hole Shot MTR was developed after numerous requests for an all-around better handling tire on blue-groove and hard-packed-type tracks. In order to produce the best tire possible under these conditions, a narrower carcass than the MT tire was created along with a small-pin design. The smaller pins are less flexible than the Crime Fighter making it a force to be reckoned with on hard-packed conditions. Additional features such as large inner ribbing reduce tire stretching under acceleration, the outer side pins are angled for greater corner speed and less rut catching, and inner sidewall ribbing was created to reduce side-to-side flex, thus insuring greater overall tire response and control.

When you’re looking for an alternative tire for those hard-packed, blue-groove type surfaces, then check out Pro-Line’s all-new Hole Shot MTR for standard monster truck wheels.

Features:
· Oversized inner ribs for anti tire ballooning under acceleration
· Small pin design for use on hard-packed tracks
· Inner sidewall ribbing for greater corner speed.
· Made from super-soft M2 material

Hole Shot MTR Standard Size Tire
Part #1133-00 $31.00/pr.

Tire Dimensions: 5.56"OD x 2.72"W Weight: 151g (Tire only)
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Bad Azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Now if i could only stay in the groove! LOL!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Pretty cool. Those released yet Czechster ?????
lol indoor written all over those muthas....wish they would make that into a buggy tire in R3 so i could stop using those other "p" tires indoor

released today man

http://www.grpgandini.com/uk/truggy.asp Same for these tires too. Found them at A-Main.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
the bow tie loook alikes or the cubics? lol

Hobbytown in st.charles has those tires i think casket... Atleast tires from that brand in those big boxes...
Heard there are some mounting issues with those GRP tires.
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:lol indoor written all over those muthas....wish they would make that into a buggy tire in R3 so i could stop using those other "p" tires indoor
Mikey is proline sayin in the description that these are intened for outdoor blue groove???
I agree with you though... They look like they might have what it takes indoors to battle the boa for indoor MT tire supremacy!
They look like they would have excellent traction at LH indoor. Maybe too much from the round carcass ? Traction rolling ? Maybe, just maybe ????
These will be my mt indoor tires for sure......

Mikey they release the new wing today also....
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Snake-
I thought the roundness was what you wanted indoor? I thought thats why they made the switch 2.0 so round.
Pro-line coming out with some nice goodies for us kids. =P
yeah but wouldnt all those lugs on the sides cause too much traction ??? Isnt that why we cut lugs at a 45 angle on K2's ?? Just asking, not getting smart.
snakebite46 Wrote:yeah but wouldnt all those lugs on the sides cause too much traction ??? Isnt that why we cut lugs at a 45 angle on K2's ?? Just asking, not getting smart.

Good point... But maybe thats because the thread on a k2 is so much longer and the lug is thicker too... Maybe the smaller lugs wont hook so badly...
I dont know , im just guessin...

... And i know you werent gettin smart bro... We are both just tryin to figure this one out.
Crowd Pleazer for 3.3 Chassis Revo's debuts from PL too!

[Image: 3226-3.jpg]
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
marked for death is th movie Rich....

Speaking of K2's, they work great at LH too bad they last one day only. Man I would hate to run them on a non watered track, you might be able to get one run out of them. All my pins are about half worn, from running 3 quals, and 2 tanks of practice.... Just kinda sucks. Wish they where like crime fighters that last 10 years..LOL
Revo2k Wrote:Crowd Pleazer for 3.3 Chassis Revo's debuts from PL too!

[Image: 3226-3.jpg]
This should be its own thread IMO... or in a the revo one, not here. Rolleyes
cemeb4dk Wrote:marked for death is th movie Rich....

Speaking of K2's, they work great at LH too bad they last one day only. Man I would hate to run them on a non watered track, you might be able to get one run out of them. All my pins are about half worn, from running 3 quals, and 2 tanks of practice.... Just kinda sucks. Wish they where like crime fighters that last 10 years..LOL

George, Your K2's are that worn!?!? Wow! weird bro... Mine are worn (still good imo) but they have 3 days on them and one was the left hand derby of wheel spin

Sorry to hear they're worn out bro
aww man there still usable, but just shocked at the amount of wear already. Every pin is worn. If I was a sponsored driver, I wouldnt run them in a race, they would be a practice tire. But since I am self sponsored they will be run again actually alot more...LOL
Never seen tires get ripped up like they did at JCP....... holy crap K2s worn down nasty.
Crimes are definelty tires that last long.

Hopefully those tires and Boa's will be the tires of choice at LH. Wonder why more people didnt run the HB tires. They felt good at times but other times they were slick as shit out there.
I think the HB rubber was just to hard... Thats why they were inconsistant. I tried crimes at dirtboogers and relly didnt care for the way they felt compared to the k2's .... Everywhere since then ive run k2's and havent felt like i was missing somthing
Rocco try some of the M3 crimes, I have been running them everywhere lately. Ran them for 4 quals and the A main at JCP for round 2...now to me thats impressive.

and roc when you use the crimes, see what your car is doing say too much steering or not enough steering yadda yadda and make a little adjustment and you will be surprised. I agree the K2's are a more of a work or dont work tire which is nice, but its nice to be able to goto any track and know that you can compete with a crime fighter

K2's on buggy and Crimes on truggy is what has been feeling good for me overall outdoors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proline tires MOAB and MASHER 2000 M3 on which wheels fit ? Antreas 0 2,743 11-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Antreas
  New proline toys! Casketman 28 3,547 12-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  proline tire decision!!!! kevinF 24 2,461 07-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  new narrowed bowties from proline! Tex 16 2,629 05-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Tex
  Proline RC Customer Service problems. Traxxas_Junkee 4 1,265 01-10-2006, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee