Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/s Lst2 And 2 Minis
im taking offers on everything that i list......(pics on page 2)
--LST2 is sold--
--mini 18mt sold--

---mini t... has reedy mini max modified motor and a new red mini t body...

---wasp .28 motor... has between .5-1 gallons on it. has alot of compression. comes with a pull start on it..

like i said im taking offers on everything here..any questions call at 708 646 0206
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
Pics of 18mt please.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
ill have pics up later tonight or tomarrow
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
Cool. Upgraded motor or stock?
18mt is stock
What happened Drew, why are you selling everything off?
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
$100?
revo2k ill take that offer
man chris i got other things going on right now and i need the extra money.. but once i get stable with money again ill be back in this hobby agian trust me
I'll think about it and get back to you. Right now I need to get my buggy running again and if I get some extra cash we'll talk.
Makes sense. We all have been there at some time. Hope everythig works out.
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
Revo2k Wrote:I'll think about it and get back to you. Right now I need to get my buggy running again and if I get some extra cash we'll talk.

bro.......please don't throw out an offer and then say "well let me think about it"...
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:bro.......please don't throw out an offer and then say "well let me think about it"...

Alright then...Sorry. I just wanted to know a ballpark range of how much he wanted since he didn't list prices.
ballpark on the mini-t?......60?
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
how about 75 for the mini t?
I've seen the LST2 run and its a beast. Its fast as hell for the big truck that it is and it takes a beating. You can see it in the woodridge bash video I posted in the media section.

He bashes hard, but takes care of his stuff better than I do.

I'd love to buy that truck but I need to cut down on my spending.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
anyone for these minis?!?!
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR, Drew if I wasn't getting a new tattoo this weekend, that 18mt would be mine!!!! Maybe even the LST2! If yoou still have them by next weekend hit me up. You still got my cell #!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
aight tommy i got almost a definate buyer for the lst2 ill hold the 18mt for u if u want... but i dont have your cell# no more i played baseball with my fone and lost alot of numbers...lol
Idiot!!! It's cool. OK then just let me know a final price for it. I think I heard $75 but not sure.
nonono give me a price thier tommy
Fine $25! j/k How bout $75 and you fix the diff!
thats not gonna happen how about 100$ and u fix the diff
BottledBeast Wrote:thats not gonna happen how about 100$ and u fix the diff

How about kiss my ass!!! $75 and I'll fix the diff!
not gonna happen i spent 170 for then the money for the alum dog bones and rims and tires im loosing like a 100$

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting out of hobby sale. Hellfire, LST2, TNX and more for sale BagoXCAlum99 14 2,327 04-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Last Post: HAGASAN
  F/s Lst2 Blown5.0 8 1,674 11-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SLOW REVO