Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a little extra money?????
Here's the deal. A few of you may have heard Me or Maxximum_44 talking about the side job we do. It is for a company that works at many village fests and large company picnics, running a Remote Control NASCAR track. The boss told us today that he would like to take on one more person.

The job is easy, but don't get me wrong, it IS work. Some days go smoother than others, some are a bit hectic. Our job is to set up the track, make sure the cars are all running, repair any problems with the cars, run the races, and during the races we marshall the cars (if needed). The cars are all Bolink pan cars, so there is no suspension to work on, and are VERY basic in their set-up. Mostly, if a car breaks down, we figure out what the problem is (ESC went bad, motor worn out, spur gear went bad, etc.), and fix the problems we find.

A few things that MUST be met:

You must be legal working age

You need transportation (We have done events from Hammond, IN to Lincolnshire, IL to Channahon, IL and everywhere between). Depending on the location, Max and I sometimes meet somewhere and carpool.

MUST BE HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY (They have had a couple guys in the past who have stolen from them AND clients. This WILL NOT be tollerated.)

Keep in mind, you won't be able to "Make a living" out of this job, since it is only part time, but the extra money is nice.

Let me know if interested.
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
how much?
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
you guys working channahon fest?
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:how much?

Probably around $10-12 an hour

Racin' Ranger Wrote:you guys working channahon fest?

Yes, we will be at the Channahon Fest in 2 weeks.
I have seen those at car shows and stuff. Like 3 years ago or something,I was at a car show in Olympia Fields and one was there. The guy let me put my RC10GT on the track and run it around with the cars.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Racin' Ranger is the new employee. He showed up to run the cars, talked to the owners for a bit, and got hired on the spot.

Just for fun, Max brought a racing Stock motor, 27 turn, and we installed it in one of the cars. With no transmission for gear reduction (Direct drive) the car was so fast, it would not steer on the track. We had to ride the outside rail around the track, just to make full laps. The regular cars that we run average about 2.5 - 3 second laps, the one we modified was turning laps in about 1 - 1.5 seconds. There are a couple rough spots on the track, which almost launched the car out of the track.
Smile what would you say is faster max's tc3 or the 32car?

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
hahahahha thats cool
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:Smile what would you say is faster max's tc3 or the 32car?

From what I remember, the 32 was a LOT faster. There is no additional gear reduction. In the TC3, there is a pinion/spur gear reduction, then a transmission gear reduction. If you feather the trottle, it would drive pretty good till you got to about 1/3 throttle. After that, it would break loose.
sweet, we need to take it to a parking lot at the next place lol

thenewguy821 Wrote:Racin' Ranger is the new employee.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wonder how long that'll lastBig Grin
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
well chris if u ever need anyone later on let me know im always looking for more work..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
traxxas thrasher Wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wonder how long that'll lastBig Grin

hopefully a while

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please buy my car...my kid needs tuition money! DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 2 1,040 02-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  If you give a redneck money.... t to the maxx2 10 2,063 01-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2
  Money Again!!! TowShen 3 1,554 01-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Last Post: thenewguy821