Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue bird!!
ok I saw these online and in am agazine and they come with a year warranty so im wondering is it a good enough deal to go for or has anyone tried these servos yet??

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLUE-BIRD-BLUEBIRD-H...dZViewItem

let me here some feedback

thanks, kevin
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
yuck. Ive heard you can get a couple tanks trouble free but there very meh.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
don't waste your money Kevin... Those suck
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:don't waste your money Kevin... Those suck
Quoted for emphasis.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Tex Wrote:don't waste your money Kevin... Those suck

lol.....ok thanks, good thing i asked here first. i was thinking of trying them but then thought i cna get a good jr servo thatll last me for a couple years for only $50
[/SIZE]
go with the jr, good call
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I used this $79 Ace Digital DS1313 servo on my truggy and it worked great. http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info...ts_id/5994 I now use the DS1015.
thats prolly a great servo bruce but im down to like no money....so JR is the biggest bang for the buck right now
[/SIZE]
Hey theres that "Bang for the buck" phrase again....

Jr's are great.... If you have the money airtronics has treated me great too... I like the speed and power of the ace sevos but ive seen 4-5 fail... Broken servo cases.... A 6 buck fix but it takes you outta the race...
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
thanks rocco......well im trying to get some jobs mowing lawn and once i do ill definately look up the airtronics
[/SIZE]
Traxxas Thrasher, please tell me what you mean by, "best bang for the buck". It's seems there's some confusion as to the meaning of that phrase.
It sounds like he has about $50 to spend and wants the best servo for that price.

I look at best bang for the buck as "If I buy a $100 servo I won't need to buy another one."
So it's not the cheapest servo, but the best value for the dollar that offers the "best bang for the buck"?
Haha I see where this is going.

In this case, Bruce, your meaning of the phrase is being used. Best for the money.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
satoch Wrote:Traxxas Thrasher, please tell me what you mean by, "best bang for the buck". It's seems there's some confusion as to the meaning of that phrase.

bruce all i have is $50.......and the JR seems to me like its a great servo and will last a long time for the money.
[/SIZE]
so the best performance that your money can buy right??? Thats what i look for too...

Traxxas hope you enjoy whatever you buy and i hope it gives you many runs of flawless operation
thanks rocco.....and yes im looking for the best performance my money can buy, also im gonig with JR because I have owned a couple JR servos and loved them, except the last one which blew within one month
[/SIZE]
sounds like you just had a defective one, they can't all be perfect.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
thats true.....well i sent it in, so hopefully they fix it for free
[/SIZE]
Traxxas, I've got an Airtronics 358 that I just got back from them I'll give you for $70. PM me if interested.
Dont get the 358, its not the smoothest servo. Id go with the JR because they are a really above average company and I hear a lot of good stuff about them.
Air servos are like this, they claim .10 speed and seem more like .15, JR claims .17 speed and seems more like .13 (From my experiences and others)

I have a Air359 I will sell you for $50, that's how much they suck. The 359 is in perfect working order, I would rather have a JR650z. Let me know if you want it for $50.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex, YGPM. LMK.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Mich-
I had one in the savage and it worked great... No problems

Wow... you really think they 359 sucks that bad?!?!? Hmmm ... too each his own i guess...
the 359 IMO is a huge improvement over the 358. I know there close to identical but I noticed a big difference. Not slow at all, holds its power, and overall just is awesome.