Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything Goes Here
Thought I would give this a whirl. It can be a place that a moderator never has to say "Stay on topic, or else..."

Of course if you don't follow the rules this thread will get closed. Here...read the rules:

http://www.chitownrc.com/announcement.php?f=6

OK.....let's begin:

Who is the biggest RC dork you know?
chicagokenji Wrote:Who is the biggest RC dork you know?

But that could break rule #1;

NO bashing of other members.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
"dork" is a term of endearment

like a badge of honor

but...you have to tag the post with a statement that says what makes the person RC Dork, something specific.
if there's three consecutive posts that actually try to stay on topic in this thread, we shut this thread down.

Smile
Revo...my boys call me a big RC Dork, because I like to wear flip flops in the pits but then change into tall black boots to marshall. I go back and forth between flip flops and boots all day.
lol, we do have an official talk about whatever thread. Smile

http://www.chitownrc.com/showthread.php?t=2238
Can I say f*** in this thread?
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
That would have to be a not safe for children or work thread I believe..... And something tells me it's not what chitownRC is going for and it will probably be stopped. But...... I fell on my head so what do I know.
so much for anything goes Sad
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
There are plenty of other forums for it. This one was made for all ages so it really wouldn't be appropriate.
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:.....But...... I fell on my head so what do I know.

AGAIN???? you dork.Confusedmash:
when we head to Joliet from I55 to 53 south we drive thru downtown Joliet, snaking around to get to Laraway Road.

Is there any places anyone has tried yet to get something to eat down there?

I'm wanting a fried chicken/fish shack or some rib tips or other Southern type cooking
kengi thats the way the old man and I get to the track, its actually pretty quick
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
traxxas thrasher Wrote:kengi thats the way the old man and I get to the track, its actually pretty quick

generally on a weekend we make it from Montrose and Milwaukee, on the NW side of the city in under and hour. We go Kennedy towards O'Hare, 294 South to 88 West, 355 to 55, exit Joliet Road, 53 south all the way to Laraway. Taking 55 all the way around adds a ton of miles and doesn't save time for me.

I have a different route for when we race Friday nights.
I take 294s to 55 to aresnal rd. joe t showed me a different way,but i cant remember.
Arsenal road is the best way. I went down to CPX (Right across from the track) on the day of the Nascar race and still managed to get through that way with no traffic.
I like eggs.
I prefer boiled eggs
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Over eazy. oh wait I can't eat eggs. Damn heart
eggbeaters, over easy....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
No. I like eggs
just don't eat the yolks...
But that is the best part.Sad