Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whose the one in illinois...
Alright, whose the one in Illinois with the Razorback?

http://cgi.ebay.com/UE-Razorback-truggy-...dZViewItem
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Ohhh..Chit I'ma bid on that.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Ehhh... honestly did the truck ever really make a splash??
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
just look for the last place truggy Wink
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Revo2k Wrote:Ohhh..Chit I'ma bid on that.
Unless you bid $1000+ you won't touch it

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
Im with you mich... UE is over priced and that truck isnt worth the hype . Did it even go into full production?
Hehe..I'm going to bid like $10.
rocco79 Wrote:Im with you mich... UE is over priced and that truck isnt worth the hype . Did it even go into full production?

Nope never made into full production.
I think there are only a couple of prototypes out there.

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
I dont get it then... why do you want an overpriced turd you prolly cant get parts for?!?!?! LOL
rocco79 Wrote:UE is over priced

Not really. I did a comparison on another forum of VBS, vs. the fastlane hybrid bulks.

FLM Bulkless is made out of 6061 aluminum, which costs about half as much as 7075 aluminum, which is what VBS is made out of.

FLM 6061 bulkless: $180 ------------- If it were 7075 alum, it would cost about $360
UE 7075 Towerless VBS: $337 -------- If it were 6061 alum, it would cost about $168.50

On top of the, the UE vbs is lighter, has easy access diffs, captures the hingepins, uses larger screws to hold the skids on, and improves suspension geometry. The fastlane bulkless does none of this.

Also, the VBS comes with titanium skids, and bumpers I don't see that stuff with the fastlane bulkless.

Now which one is overpriced?

rocco79 Wrote:Did it even go into full production?

The Razor thats for sale is G3. 12 were made for testers. G4 would have been the production one, that has yet to be made.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Rolleyes man i bet it would be so fun to bash that....Rolleyes
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Wow i didnt know they made poop on wheels.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
RobH Wrote:Not really. I did a comparison on another forum of VBS, vs. the fastlane hybrid bulks.

FLM Bulkless is made out of 6061 aluminum, which costs about half as much as 7075 aluminum, which is what VBS is made out of.

FLM 6061 bulkless: $180 ------------- If it were 7075 alum, it would cost about $360
UE 7075 Towerless VBS: $337 -------- If it were 6061 alum, it would cost about $168.50

On top of the, the UE vbs is lighter, has easy access diffs, captures the hingepins, uses larger screws to hold the skids on, and improves suspension geometry. The fastlane bulkless does none of this.

Also, the VBS comes with titanium skids, and bumpers I don't see that stuff with the fastlane bulkless.

Now which one is overpriced?

The Razor thats for sale is G3. 12 were made for testers. G4 would have been the production one, that has yet to be made.

Nice argument..Not much you can say after that post
Uhhhh how bout the production model is nearly 3 and a half years over due ??? Thats a problem if you ask me biker...

All im sayin is for a fraction of the cost you can get a durable st-r,lsp,crt and have parts avalabile everywhere....
not worth the money IMO, all you would be able to say is, my trucks better than yours cuz there are only 12 made and i cant find any parts for it......I bet the person who says that would feel real big then lol
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
rocco79 Wrote:Uhhhh how bout the production model is nearly 3 and a half years over due ??? Thats a problem if you ask me biker...

All im sayin is for a fraction of the cost you can get a durable st-r,lsp,crt and have parts avalabile everywhere....

Robin could have takin UE overseas and had the stuff mass produced, and cut the costs, but odds are there would be a loss in quality, and he would lose alot of the UE loyal people.

I know I wouldn't have built a supermaxx is the stuff was made in china or taiwan, even if it cost 1/2 as much.

If the person was closer and I could see the razor in person, i'd be interested in a roller for roller trade w/ my CRT... but then with my luck the G4 razor would come out a month later lol.
just get a t-maxx and race the bases
TEAM DENTTEK HACKING OUR WAY TO THE TOP!!!!!!

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
dude its cool your loyal to a product line but there are mass produced tawian made trucks that are just as reliable as a supermaxx
Tyco makes a comparable brand
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1

rocco79 Wrote:dude its cool your loyal to a product line but there are mass produced tawian made trucks that are just as reliable as a supermaxx

I haven't seen these other trucks get run for 60 gallons like Tom Wolf's G3 Razor.

We all have our opinions on whats good and whats not. I had a supermaxx and loved it. If I had the $$$, I wouldn't think twice about building another, or buying that razor.
why would you want a truck that is 3 years out of date
who cares if it can go 60 gallons its still out dated and way
over priced.....
TEAM DENTTEK HACKING OUR WAY TO THE TOP!!!!!!

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
I dont believe that 60 gallon shit for nothing... They may be tough but C'mon dude
Thats hard to believe becuase some people (like rocco who cant count that high) can keep track of every gallong they put inn
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1

woulda been a good burn except when you CAN keep track instead of CANT keep track...

Goofy tall bastard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know you live in Illinois t to the maxx2 12 3,051 10-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast
  Concealed Carry for Illinois Blaster 11 2,603 09-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Last Post: thenewguy821