Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go BIG!!
A deal at $299....

https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/cgi-b...owbig=6809
BIG is right!! That's the car body I just painted for Big Squid...Huge!

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
looks fun...
If only I had $300...I'd jump on that instantly!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I'm thinking buy it and part it out on ...you know.
If I only had the money! Then again, I may try and buy it anyways.
Looking at the chassis it doesn't look like its a double layer or that there is a top plate or brace to stiffen it.

Does anyone know where I can read a few reviews on this? I am considering it. The cheapest I can find them anywhere else is about $550. And a BIG scale on-road car is definitely cool.

What servo's are used? For a 1/7th scale car I'd expect a heavy duty servo would be used for steering at least.
I reviewed it. If the site wasn't melted, you could read it.

I really love that car. It's fast, it's awesome, and it's huge!!! The new paing job on there also looks amazing... (Picks also on the site, that can't be seen at the moment)

What's cool about it, is that it's so big, it really handles like you would expect a car to. It's 4wd, but pretty easy to drift because it's got enough power to break the tires loose, and enough weight/mass to keep it moving sideways.

Well worth $300 for sure.

Brian
http://www.BigSquidRC.com
For Bashers, By Bashers!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Talked with Hot Bodies today and asked a few questions about the Street.

Its been discontinued (had a feeling about that), so no more bodies, no more OEM spare parts. I probably won't buy one unless I can find a set of spare parts somewhere. I don't really have the ability to fabricate stuff like A-arms and crap. Which is probably what will break more than anything else.
Buy 2 lol...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12