Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything happening the 4th
whats going on and where are people wanting to raise some hell at? Thinking Berwyn again to get my new bodies nice and scratched up. Should have my Nova back end of next week or beginning of the week after and if I dont go camping, both trucks are getting a run in....did I say both, I mean all 5....lol. Nice little collection here, need to make sure no dust settles on any of them.
the 4th il be celebrating my countries freedom by blowing up a small part of it Wink. Cant wait
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
July 4th is a Tuesday... I could do that.

Since its a weekday, and a holiday, the turnout might not be that big, so maybe we could hit the Woodridge jumps?
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
I meant the idea of it being a long weekend and yeah the 4th is a tuesday so it would prolly be sat or sunday before that. I have never been to the woodridge place but I am up for it if plans workout that I will be in town those days. Lets see who wants what and where.
I can't do a weekend bash for a while.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
I cant bash near the 4th due to pro series the next weekend.
I'll be working 16 hour days the 1st through the 4th. I love Lisle fest, Paid time and a half to sit in the sun all day and play with r/c cars and drink "adult beverages"! What could be better!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Ill be in Key west!!!!!!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
^ Lucky (Napolean Dynamite)

I'll be at my house with fireworks.
I need to buy some fireworks
I'll be at my Grandparent's house with...umm...yeah I'm suuurreee that all the fireworks will be legal...lol
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Michowski Wrote:I cant bash near the 4th due to pro series the next weekend.

buy a basher truck damnit Smile
I am as soon as the 3.3 4-tec comes out.
I should be at the woodridge jumps prolly sat or sun for anyone that wants to join in. Gotta break some stuff.
salsaking Wrote:I should be at the woodridge jumps prolly sat or sun for anyone that wants to join in. Gotta break some stuff.

i might be out on that sat. i have to get my chassie first soon as i get some cash.
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
rocco79 Wrote:Ill be in Key west!!!!!!!!

Me 2. Bring your truck.... I'll race you down Duval Street.Confusedalute:
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]Silent... But Deadly[/COLOR][/SIZE]