Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pinks
anyone see this show? its on speed channel. real racing for pink slips.
http://speedtv.com/pinks/media.php
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Hate to say it but the y are not real races for pinks. I have a buddy who did that, Chitownracing, he said it was a big joke, and everyone got to keep their cars. Maybe things have changed by now but I dunno................
well that would suck!
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Watch it every week Bill. Some of the races on there are so outrageous tho, you see the season finale when the guy got the 1/8th mile lead ? Too funny.
I've been watching that since the first episode. They have changed a lot since the first season. The first episode was at night on the poorly lit track with like 10 people total croud there..lol.

A lot of people complain about them not really keeping the cars but they really do sign the titles over.. Its only a joke because almost all of the people who race on the show wuss out and Give the cars back to the people that lost them.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
snakebite46 Wrote:Watch it every week Bill. Some of the races on there are so outrageous tho, you see the season finale when the guy got the 1/8th mile lead ? Too funny.
i missed that one. ill have to try and find it.
its good to hear its not all bs John. i dont think i would give there car back.
Entertaining show. I liked the one with the motorcycles!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
My fav is the 2 white fox body stangs. they really went back and forth with problems and craziness but had a great race at the end.
-- John --
is that the one where one broke the out-put yok so they pulled one out of a car in the parking lot?
yep
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
yup.. yup.. thats the one. when the yoke snaped the car bounced off the limiter and had a nitrous backfire which blew the scoup off the car. thats also the episode where the guy almost laid his rear bumper on the ground on the wheels up launch.
-- John --
The Motorcycle episode and the first one with the chicago racers are my favorites. The motocycle one was awesome because there was no BS. Line up heads up and race.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TV Show "PINKS" DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 118 14,195 10-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty