Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toluene??
Anyone have some or know where I can get some?? It is supposed to be the only thing that will take Gorilla Glue off of your hands and not completely destroy them. I wasn't thinking when I built my sub box yesterday. Well.... my hands are black and graduation is tomorrow.... Rolleyes
Home Depot?
Granger?
NAPA Auto Parts?
Well I am running to Menards today to pick up some grey carpet for my sub box. I will check there to see if they have it. If not I will move on.... I completely filled in my fingerprints with gorilla glue....they are completely smooth, AND waterproof. It is so weird.
So throw on the rest of the gorilla suit and graduate!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
If I shake the principals hand like this he is going to make one weird ass face for that final graduation picture. LoL
Pick up some rubber gloves while you are there!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
hahaha lol...........I use nail polish and i scrub the hell out of my hands to get CA glue off.

BTW i had my graduation (promotion) yesterday..........so congrats dan
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Lots of hot water and scrubbing actually worked really well. I figured taking a layer of skin off was still probably better than Toluene. LoL
dan spray sme WD40 on it works like a charm congrats grad, one more test and im a senior hell yes lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
oh to be young again!!!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
told ya scrubbin would work dan
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Youth is wasted on the young.
No youth is wasted in the old! It falls out, if ya know what I mean!!!
Youth has all the time, energy, and enthusiasm, and generally less resources to put them to good use. With age comes accumulated (hopefully) income and experience, but less time and energy to properly utilize those things.

My advice, not that you asked, while you are still young, have a complete fun time, travel, and get all the "stuff" you want, even if it means taking on some debt. You can "work it off" as you work your way through life.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Youth has all the time, energy, and enthusiasm, and generally less resources to put them to good use. With age comes accumulated (hopefully) income and experience, but less time and energy to properly utilize those things.

My advice, not that you asked, while you are still young, have a complete fun time, travel, and get all the "stuff" you want, even if it means taking on some debt. You can "work it off" as you work your way through life.
Consider it done!!! Already enjoying life!! Thats why I have torn 50% of the muscles in my lower back, broken both of my knees, dislocated both shoulders on many occasions! My fun does not involve money but usually doing dumb things and getting hurt for it! But like you said I can pay for it later!!
squirrel Wrote:Consider it done!!! Already enjoying life!! Thats why I have torn 50% of the muscles in my lower back, broken both of my knees, dislocated both shoulders on many occasions! My fun does not involve money but usually doing dumb things and getting hurt for it! But like you said I can pay for it later!!

And if you would learn to stay away from stairs when you are wasted your list of injuries would be half as long... Big Grin
squirrel Wrote:oh to be young again!!!!!
WHAT!!! how old are you?!? you act like your 25 or something. (haha)Big Grin
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Dan... Im sure all that know you wouldnt be surprised for your palms to be covered in sticky substance and hair from the carpet
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
zing
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Ouch. That is all. LoL
firesprink281 Wrote:WHAT!!! how old are you?!? you act like your 25 or something. (haha)Big Grin

LOL 21.

FreerideJunkie Wrote:And if you would learn to stay away from stairs when you are wasted your list of injuries would be half as long..

How did you know thats what it was from!!!!!