Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predator Partout
I am finally getting rid of this. I don't have the money to keep this truck and my buggy running at the same time, so this is going. All prices include USPS priority shipping. I plan on going to the bash Sunday if you want to save shipping cost and hassle.

O.S. .18 CV-R. This motor has 1 3/4 gallon on it. First gallon was Trinity 20% then the 3/4 of the next gallon was Byrons 30%. This engine does have stripped engine head screws, so you can't take the head off. It comes with a Duratrax header, OS 203 air filter with 4 brand new NIP elements, and clutch setup. $75
[Image: cvrx1.jpg]
[Image: cvrx2.jpg]

Dace motor mount. $13
[Image: motormount.jpg]

UE Gen4 servo saver. Comes with three different springs. $50
[Image: servosaver1.jpg]

UE Ti center cvd's. Comes with brake hex, cups, and CF brake. $35
[Image: ticvd.jpg]

dUEce Predator chassis and braces. Comes with dace hourglass servo mounts, linkages, and braces. The chassis does have a black mark on it, which I do not know what it is from.$135
[Image: predator1.jpg]
[Image: predator2.jpg]
You can see the mark in this picture.
[Image: predator3.jpg]

Dace wingmount shock towers. Includes a MBX-5 wing. $35
[Image: wingmount2.jpg]
[Image: wingmount1.jpg]

Traxxas tuned pipe. The silver on the pipe is from the body rubbing against it. No dents or major scratches. $20
[Image: pipe1.jpg]
[Image: pipe2.jpg]

MIP CVDs $15 (Traxxas Junkee has dibs on these)
[Image: cvd1.jpg]

Dace bulks. There are a couple threads where the skid plates screw in that are stripped. They can be fixed with a helicoil or tap. $35
[Image: bulks1.jpg]
[Image: bulks2.jpg]

4 shocsk with Trinity dark blue springs and aluminum shock caps. I will also include whatever preload spacers and I think I might have 2 more stock shocks and other springs. Make me an offer.
[Image: shocks1.jpg]

UE 7.5 diffs. One is a 6 Spyder and one is a 8 Spyder. I have 7k oil in the 6 Spyder, which I used up front and 3k oil in the 8 Spyder, which I used in the rear. $105
[Image: diffs3.jpg]
[Image: diffs2.jpg]

Forgot to take a picture, but I also have lunsford Ti hinge pins. I will include traxxas Ti hinge pins also that I bought because I bent one Lunsford one.

Maxx tranny no reverse gears.

I also have sporttrax tires on RPM blue clawz rims. I don't have a picture, but if you're interested either PM me or tell me on here and I will get you some.

I have arms and knuckles with the turnbuckles. The left rear turnbuckle is bent, but it can still be used. Make me an offer on this and the tires.
Stripped head screws aren't that hard to get off. You just have to drill off the head of the bolt, then remove the engine head, then grab the nubs with vise grips and gently back them out. I've done it a few times.

Just some FYI.
GREAT prices man! I'm interested in the wing/wingmount, but not the towers...I'll give you $15 shipped, you keep the towers. whaddya say?
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Yeah, I'll take the CVD's if I don't go to the bash I will send the money with Revo2k most likely.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
actually I'll take the wing mount and stuff including the hardware to bolt it up at the bash for $15 if your going.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
will the wing work for revo 3.3?
I'll take the towers for a dub($20)w/o the wing if your going to the "B" bash.LMK. And I call seconds on the Cvd's if T_junkee does not grab them.
Max, I'm 95% sure I'm going to take them, but I'm only taking the four corners, I am just going to find some other MIP's for the center, so if you want the UE centers go ahead. Smile

redzebra24 Wrote:will the wing work for revo 3.3?

Tex has dibs on the wing, but I am not sure if it will work or not.

maxximum_44 Wrote:I'll take the towers for a dub($20)w/o the wing if your going to the "B" bash.LMK. And I call seconds on the Cvd's if T_junkee does not grab them.

With or w/out the wing, I want $35 for the towers. I just want to get rid of the wing so I was just going to give it to the person who bought the towers.

Tex, YGPM

Traxxas Junkee, allright.
Last couple items added. Goes on the UE B/S/T forum tomorrow night (Tuesday).

I can only accept either cash at the bash or a money order.
Ooookay
maxx, those towers are worth every penny of $35. Just thought I'd let ya know, I had them before and they are awesome. Nickle plated and the shock mounting points are endless. Plus the wing mount is trick if you like running wings.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Steve how much for the wheels and tires?

did tex get it.the wing and mount? cuz if not i'll buy it.
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Steve how much for the wheels and tires?

YPGM

north_shore_racer Wrote:did tex get it.the wing and mount? cuz if not i'll buy it.

I think so. We are still talking about it.
Thats the cheapest i've ever seen dace bulkheads go for, suprised no one is interested yet.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
i call dibs on the UE servo saver. Will it work on a stock maxx or does it have to be a supermaxx?
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
ygpm
Smile
Michowski Wrote:i call dibs on the UE servo saver. Will it work on a stock maxx or does it have to be a supermaxx?

It will work on a stock. It is the same thing as the stock steering linkages, except that the actual saver is in one of the posts and that it is aluminum.
maxximum_44 Wrote:And I call seconds on the Cvd's if T_junkee does not grab them.

Do you want the Ti centers? Just want to know so I know what to put as "deal pending".
OK, I am going to take the four corners for sure, if I don't get to the bash I will send the money with Revo2k. What else do I have to get to put them on my truck? Just the out drives for the diffs right?

Yeah. You can buy my diffs and they come with.Big Grin
lol, if i had the money i would have bought the whole dang truck. LOL, o well, if they don't sell (which some how i think they will) let me know.

Ok
UE-Maxx Wrote:Do you want the Ti centers? Just want to know so I know what to put as "deal pending".
No thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Predator Chassis and Braces *Need to go* UE-Maxx 2 880 09-06-2006, 09:48 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  Revo partout Bikerman 16 2,068 06-07-2006, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Bikerman
  Predator Supermaxx (SOLD) RobH 16 3,634 02-18-2006, 12:07 AM
Last Post: BottledBeast
  WTB Predator Chassis Deck + Mounts r0nd3L 4 1,316 01-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  DACE Predator bulks & braces for sale, maxx. RobH 6 2,497 10-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Last Post: RobH