Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody ever chip a tooth?
Today eating SCHOOL lunch, I bit down on a bone, and it got lodged, really lodged between 2 of my molars...I got it out, and had a sore jaw but nothing more.

Well, later on today, I'm at the Louis Joliet mall (by hooters and LH) and I'm walking from the mall to LH, and I jog across the street and get a freggin stabbing pain in my tooth from the jogging!?:confused:

I don't know what it is, but it hurts when ever I move my noggin (wtf did I say that for?) around (like even just lightly head banging to music lol) it is a huge pain. Anybody have a clue what this might be? My mom said it might be chipped but she doesn't know. What sucks is we're going to be running in gym (woo-hoo right?) so I'm just going to have to explain to my gym teacher what happened...

But anybody have an idea at all?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I've cracked teeth before...I fell off a scooter going downhill, broke 4 teeth

I had them all fixed with that toothplasty stuff??

But they break all the time over little things, and it kinda hurts, but I got used to it

Go to the dentist...I had something like that happened to me involving a stale pretzel thing...It cracked the tooth in half, and I had to get it pulled
it a tumor....
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Bikerman Wrote:But they break all the time over little things, and it kinda hurts, but I got used to it

:p:
Maybe it's a tumor.....

IT'S NOT A TOOMAH!! (german voice)

good quote Rocco.

"not so tough without your car" is another.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
If you think the tooth is cracked, an easy way to determine if it needs help....

GENTLELY bite down on a plastic toothbrush handle on top of the suspect tooth. If the tooth is cracked, the pressure on it will cause discomfort.
I got hit in the mouth with a locker lock in high school. It chipped one tooth and cracked the other off. If you breathe in like you are whistling and it case you to cringe then you have a cracked tooth.
Yank them all out and get some false ones. Problem solved.
Stop running...problem solved cheaper.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
LOL! Just stand still don't move, don't go anywhere.
Dude... I had a front tooth broken in half F'in around in Gym class when i was a senior in high school... Cracked in the chops with a tennis racket edge wise! Zing!!!!! ( Funny part here is the nerve was exposed and kinda hangin out bleeding and the school nurse gave me an ice cube to put on it!!!!!!! LOL!!!!)

.... Then i shattered that same tooth and his neigbor with a hammer when pulling nails outta some 2x4's at work.... The head of the nail broke off and the claw wacked me in the mouth...

Moral here... Dont work! LOL!!!
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Maybe it's a tumor.....

IT'S NOT A TOOMAH!! (german voice)

good quote Rocco.

"not so tough without your car" is another.

LMFAO!!! Im glad you caught that!!!
yeah, i broke my front teeth playin basket ball Smile
:lol:

savage x w/ sts.28, nova clutch shoes, hpi wheelie bar, hump pack
soon to have: hpi polished pipe, motor saver filter, 3 speed, ofna throttle mod, dual disk brakes
Ok it hurts a little to breathe in like you said, and I have an electric toothbrush Dave so I'll have to look for an old one that hasn't been donated to the r/c cleaning dept.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
my neice fell off a bar stool when she was 2 years old and both of her front teeth were shoved up into her gums, not knocked out but pushed up back where they came from....

I have a small chip on one of my front lower teeth, I've had it since I was around 12, not sure how it happened.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I didn't start falling off barstools until I was around 15....Rolleyes
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
LMFAO!!! @ dave!!!!!
it was a barstool in the basement of my grammas house, not at a bar tough guy....lol Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
we know... But that was funny!
yes it was, Dave is always good for a couple funny jokes each day. They say the older you get the wittier you become and boy is he witty
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Revo,
it COULD be worse

.[Image: cajunmouth.jpeg]
God i Hate that creppppppppy picture!! It just wont go away!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jet computer chip Michowski 28 3,856 08-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Michowski