Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May 5th, 6th, or 7th
well in about 12 days know im going to be home on leave, and i want to try to set up a bach at eather woodridge, or berwyn....want to if ne one would be able to do it!???
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
TowShen Wrote:well in about 12 days know im going to be home on leave, and i want to try to set up a bach at eather woodridge, or berwyn....want to if ne one would be able to do it!???

How can we tell tony is back!!!!! J/K You know I'll be there on the friday!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
squirrel Wrote:You know I'll be there on the friday!!!

+1
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
TowShen Wrote:well in about 12 days know im going to be home on leave, and i want to try to set up a bach at eather woodridge, or berwyn....want to if ne one would be able to do it!???

The Air Force may have taken your hair, but I see you kept your spelling... lol J/K Tony...

A May bash would be great.
i know you would be, im trying to find out if people that mater will be there!
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
oh, burnnn lol
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
well if its sunday i could go for a full day of bashing...but if not i could make it to woodrige by 5:15 on friday or saturday
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
Id love to but I work late thoes days
TowShen Wrote:i know you would be, im trying to find out if people that mater will be there!

I GOT PUNKED BY CORKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Install you stereo yourself then! I'll still be over to meet your cousin though!!!!!!! lol
Welcome back Tony. I will be in Florida so it won't work for me.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
i dont even know you dude, but you can count me in.
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
Count me in!!!
what day is this getting set up for?
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
BottledBeast Wrote:what day is this getting set up for?
squirrel Wrote:You know I'll be there on the friday!!!

Thats the only day i'd be able to do.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
well when is everyone gonna leave on friday?? i could be thier by 5:30
BottledBeast Wrote:well when is everyone gonna leave on friday?? i could be thier by 5:30
I was talking to squirrel today about it, apparently they will be out there all day. If someone can get me a ride, I could be there around 3 or so.
I won't get there till around 5:30 also. But as long as there will be people there, I will show up....
I'll stay as long as I can, and as long as there are people!!!
well chis,tommy ill be thier at 5:30...even if noone is thier ill bash by myself if i have to..
BottledBeast Wrote:well chis,tommy ill be thier at 5:30...even if noone is thier ill bash by myself if i have to..
I'd figured you would be used to going at it alone!!!! But did you have to tell EVERYONE else!!!! jeesh!!
Hey Tony, The grammer police called and said they want the rest of there words back that you only stole some of. jk dude, hows it going?
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
tommy....what a beast...
No thats you!!!! Even if we aren't bashing I'm sure we will still be B.S.ing! How about hooters afterwards! j/k!
im down....i just want to get atleast one tank of bashing in
squirrel Wrote:No thats you!!!! Even if we aren't bashing I'm sure we will still be B.S.ing! How about hooters afterwards! j/k!

What do you mean j/k???? Hooters afterwards sounds like a great idea...