Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burn
Most of you will probally think it is stupid and if you do I don't want to hear it, I thought it was pretty cool, so I put it up.

http://media.putfile.com/fire-56
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
See, now that's why your parents shouldn't leave you and travis alone....What if we had another crispy episode??? lol
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
when i read the fuel thing i knew you too would do that............remember the last time i was over you did that?

dude your an f'ing pyro............lol
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
it was really kool...didnt u sayu cleaned that 1 way again with nitro?
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Thats nothing. Before when I was experimenting for the best fuel I had like 5 gallons of slightly used fuel. Probly 3/4th left in each. Well at that point I decided to run maxy's because my motor ran cooler and made more power then any fuel I tried. So I had about 5 gallons to get rid of. Took out my little red wagon, the really old steel ones that rule. Dumped 4 of the gallons in it and left 1 gallon with the cap off in the middle. Lets just say that fire lasted a good half hour to 45 minutes. As soon as the fire just about died I put a hose on the wagon and a huge cloud of smoke came off that wagon. It was teh coolest thing ever.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
dang i would like to have seen a video of that.

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:it was really kool...didnt u sayu cleaned that 1 way again with nitro?

umm umm umm no i dont no what your talknig about:o: yes i did.............well tonight i had to do it again and i decided to pour more gas in the fire and (i knew this would happen) the fire went inside the fuel bottle and i wanted to see what would happen and it like popped real hard and made the bottle shoot out of my hand
[/SIZE]
lol nice one

lucky you didn't blow your hand off like the dumba$$ teacher
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Damn fire bugs..... LOL
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
didnt you ever listen to the offspring? Fire always makes it better.
Better for bored firemen!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
its fun starting fires with gasoline in the fireplace. Really easy, and gets pretty warm quick. Not recommended to do unless trained by a professional.
Michowski Wrote:its fun starting fires with gasoline in the fireplace. Really easy, and gets pretty warm quick. Not recommended to do unless trained by a professional.

and that would be.......

I'm hiding my fuel from my kids right now! Big Grin
I had some fuel left over when I switched to Byrons that I did that to. It burns for a pretty long time.
traxxas thrasher Wrote:the fire went inside the fuel bottle and i wanted to see what would happen and it like popped real hard and made the bottle shoot out of my hand

I spent 2 months in the hospital and 2 months of physical therapy because I had a teacher do this with alchohol... We were outside (the whole class) doing hot air baloon experiments. Alchohol burns such a light color that he thought the fire was out... it wasn't and I just happened to be directly in front of the bottle. WHich was turned into a flame thrower. Really messed up my legs/feet...
olds97_lss Wrote:I spent 2 months in the hospital and 2 months of physical therapy because I had a teacher do this with alchohol... We were outside (the whole class) doing hot air baloon experiments. Alchohol burns such a light color that he thought the fire was out... it wasn't and I just happened to be directly in front of the bottle. WHich was turned into a flame thrower. Really messed up my legs/feet...

dang, thats not good....................I didnt mean for it to like almost blow up in my hand.
[/SIZE]
Michowski Wrote:didnt you ever listen to the offspring? Fire always makes it better.

im listening to that right now
[/SIZE]
Now kyle, you could have got creative with this one!!!Make 2 tracks of it down the street, and drop your revo at the end so it shows how fast it is!!!
that would be preaty cool

you should have spelled out your name with it. that would have made a cool avitar
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
firesprink281 Wrote:you should have spelled out your name with it. that would have made a cool avitar

Too hard to do. The fuel splashes and then runs. Doesn't work too well.
I've done it....You just have to put the gas into a fuel bottle first, and be neat and careful on a flat surface.
That's a pretty cool idea putting a ring of fire around your racer at night. Maybe I'll try that tonight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wicked burn out by a LS1 powered 3rd gen TransAm Thirdgen89GTA 12 2,265 04-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO