Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 Illinois State Gas Off-Road Championship!
The big indoor gas championship is around the corner folks. This thread is to help get information out to the public and to get a show of hands from those on the board that will be in attendance.

Track Layout: Not avail. They are going to have a new layout!
Event Dates: December 9-12, 2004
Classes: 1/8 4wd gas Buggy, 1/10 2wd gas truck and monster truck.
Race Fees: $35 for your 1st class and $25 for each additional class.

The event will consist of 6 rounds of qualifying with your best 2 of 6 going towards your points for placement into the mains. “A” mains are 30 minutes, “B” mains are 20 minutes and all other mains are 15 minutes.

Schedule:
Thursday (9th): Open practice 4pm-10pm. Standard practice fee of $7 applies.
Friday (10th): Open practice 9am-5pm followed by a pre-race. Pre-race includes 2 rounds of qualifying and a main. There will be a $12 entry fee for your 1st class and $6 for any additional classes you wish to race.
Saturday (11th): Practice starts at 9am. Registration ends at 1pm. 4 rounds of qualifying start at 1:30pm.
Sunday (12th): Practice starts at 8am. Registration ends at 10am. 2 more rounds of qualifying start at 10:30am. The mains follow right after qualifying. Trophies are present at the end of the mains.

For more information visit the racetracks's website. http://www.leisurehoursraceway.com/
i will be there all 4 days and hopefully i can get into the a-mains. I plan on being there from open till close all the days for practice so hopefully i can get familar with the track enough to get a slight advantage. Looks to be a great time and i hope there will be a lot of mt's. Il be racing the revo with the os .18.
I'll be there Smile

Friday, sat, and sun for me
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I'll be there thursday, saturday, and sunday. (forgot to mention it above).
me too, Friday's out but Thursday is in Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Good Luck to all you guys! Wish I could be there... I hope some of you bring home some hardware.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Due to a change of plans and time restraints, I won't be able to make it on sunday Sad. Looks like if there's no sunday for me, then no saturday either.

I'll be there for sure tonight though for test and tune.
Well that was fun. I was there 10 hours and only qualified in 3 out of 4 heats. I was tired and had to get out of there. I'lllll beeeee baaaack! tomorrow at 830am

Not too many people are racing MT, really just alot of buggies. Maybe only 20 MT's total.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex, 2nd in D-main
TRC, 2nd in C-main
mich, 2nd in B-main
snake, 6th in A-main

We all left with trophies
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
congrats guys!!!
congrats guys!

Maybe someone would like to take a picture of their trophy and post it here for those of us who couldn't attend?
Hey did anyone c where I placed. Had to leave early. Hopefully 4th but I think 5th in B
I forgot to look dude, my bad. I'm sure you could ask next time your there and they will still have the info.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Your memory is as bad as my hearing :o Oh well no biggy, not like they were asking where I was to present me my big trophy...
kevin u were 4th in the b main right behind me.... Smile
heres a shot of my trophy...kinda nice that it has the event and dates on there.

Attached Files
.jpg   trophy.JPG (Size: 49.99 KB / Downloads: 55)
.jpg   trophytag.JPG (Size: 28.56 KB / Downloads: 52)
Here's mine!!!

[Image: Trophy1.jpg]

[Image: trophy2.jpg]

TRC
Nice trophies guys...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2008 IL Indoor State Championship Rob Kass 16 10,442 12-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Last Post: slaytanic
  2006 Illinois Nitro Championships Mr. Tune 364 43,817 12-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics