Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes you think....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...ose+change

Watch and listen and learn...Wow this video changed my look on the whole thing.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
wow...that does make you think
i've watched about half of it so far and hadda take a break from watching it

maybe the people in afganistan are really smart...
:lol:

savage x w/ sts.28, nova clutch shoes, hpi wheelie bar, hump pack
soon to have: hpi polished pipe, motor saver filter, 3 speed, ofna throttle mod, dual disk brakes
dirtguy90 Wrote:wow...that does make you think
i've watched about half of it so far and hadda take a break from watching it

maybe the people in afganistan are really smart...
Thats funny, Im taking a break from it now myself.Big Grin
it seems like the government was part of the attacks and are holding a huge secret...

it doesnt say what caused the hole in the pentagon though, but it definetly wasn't an airplane

this should be put on tv, not movies that have lies in them
:lol:

savage x w/ sts.28, nova clutch shoes, hpi wheelie bar, hump pack
soon to have: hpi polished pipe, motor saver filter, 3 speed, ofna throttle mod, dual disk brakes
I think (what I've seen so far) is a crock of crap. People believed the earth was being invaded by martians because someone on the radio made it sound convincing.

I believe the people who did it were correctly identified. Osama Bin Laden and his terrorists.
Yeah someone out there that doesn't like the USA is trying to turn us against each other, OH NO RUN!! lol
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
and there's really a UFO at Area 51....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:and there's really a UFO at Area 51....

0_0

dirtguy90 Wrote:it seems like the government was part of the attacks and are holding a huge secret...

it doesnt say what caused the hole in the pentagon though, but it definetly wasn't an airplane

this should be put on tv, not movies that have lies in them

they said it might have been a missle, because witnesses heard what sounded like one.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:and there's really a UFO at Area 51....

And roswell has been visited by aliens!!! I've been there! I got a plaque that said so!
Wow....
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Goto 18:28 in that movie. The part where they show the missle hitting the tank. That's no cruise missle footage they're showing. That's a LOSAT missle.
losat????
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Line Of Sight Anti Tank (LOSAT) missle. It's a kinetic energy missle, meaning there's no explosives on it. It hits with such force that the energy created on impact blows up whatever it hits. Pretty neat if you ask me.

right click and save as.
http://www.chicagotalk.net/downloads/losat2.mpeg

Does that footage look familiar? lol
^^thats some crazy sh!t

Its been done before. I saw a totally convincing version of that with the theory being that a cruise missle is what actually hit the Pentagon. But it was made up too. Had me all believing in conspiracy theories for a while.
You're never to old to be immature
elvis is still alive, there is a shooter on the grassy knole, i had bigfoots baby. there is always a conflicting data. there was a study on one of the news channels that showed the longer a person has to think about something, the more elaborate the story gets. and remember, you can do alot with photo shop.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buehrle makes history with Perfect Game DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 1 1,466 07-24-2009, 12:10 AM
Last Post: BJoe