Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving to all the members!
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I'd like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to all the members here. Eat lots of turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pie, watch some football and just enjoy the day.

Happy Thanksgiving!
its a wee bit early, but what the hey
happy thanksgiving back atcha...........oh and everyone else too.
happy turkey day to all of you also. Im sure il have the family over type deal and then i can show them my new os engine Big Grin. Everyone stay safe if your traveling
goble goble
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Happy thanksgiving everyone....
^^^ditto^^^
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Happy Turkey Day and may you all get Turkey Coma from eating do much....
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
I plan on it!!!! They way i have itworked out i think ill be able to fit three .... Yes 3! Dinners in me! One at the firehouse, then one at the parents house and finally one out at the girlfriends parents house..... Pray for me this may be alittle on the glutny side Wink
Same here. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy the day & the food & the fun.

Ha Ha I just realized this is from last year ! It's here again !
Yes even though its 2 days early but Happy Thanksgiving away hope the turkey is ggod and we all fall asleep on the couch watching football. Too bad not the game aren't that hot, I mean Atlanta vs Detriot and Dallas vs Denver? Come on, Dallas, Denver, and Atlanta ar overated, and Detriot is Detriot. Well anyway Happy Thanksgiving anyway!!!!
Associated RC18T-stock
Traxxas E-Maxx-stock
Bandit R/C Racing Team
Spektrum DSM DX-3 System
Whether if your into bashing or into racing, R/C is still an obsession

Go Sox!!!!!
I can't wait. We are two days away and still have tile work and staining of trim to complete before Thursday. I just cleaned some carpets and was painting doors last night. FUN !!!

And this is after 12 weeks of remodeling in the kitchen. I love it when a plan comes together.

If it wasn't for that last minute, nothing would ever get done Rolleyes
Happy Thanksgiving to you all, be safe
Happy Turkey day.

Ad if anyone needs a roaster you can use the cooling head on Tommy's (Squirrellives) motor. It will stay at a constant 400 degrees or so.
oh your a funny little f!@#$%r. i got to work so everyone enjoy the turkey and football without me!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Where are you working??

At the fine establishment of Trader Joes... we are closed. I need to work the day before but I am off thursday, friday, and saturday. Hehehe...
i work at lisle lanes! we're open from 10 a.m. till 4 then we close for 2 hours then we open back up at 6 p.m. kinda stupid considering we only did $10 worth of business last year but time and a half is alright by me!!
Ha! I am going to go bowling thursday evening. Hey can I run my revo into the pins??
OOOOOOOo... new idea!!! RC bowling... has to be at the next bash...
sorry already did that when i got my losi!!! thank god for airfilters! we ran a whole tank on a lane! and i'll try and get some pins for next time! you must remember though 1 pin weights 3.6 pounds so i don't know how well your revo will stand up to it!

btw happy thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, I hope your 4000 caleries go down well in that one sitting.

Hey FreeRideJunkie, which Trader Joes do you work at? Ogden? My buddy Wes works there.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
gobble gobble gobble
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Tex Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, I hope your 4000 caleries go down well in that one sitting.

Hey FreeRideJunkie, which Trader Joes do you work at? Ogden? My buddy Wes works there.

No... I have been to that one but I work on the one on Roosevelt in Glen Ellyn.

Gobble Gobble Hey... hehe
I hope everyone has a good Turkey day 2005!! Ohhh wrong turkey ... lol!!

Kind of cool actually that this thread is from last year. sites been around for a while and is growing!
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
Turkey lurky
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Supermaxx Predator Lite Race Maxx
Supermaxx Thunder Big-Block Race Truck
GS Storm SUT CE Native Racing Truck
Mugen MBX5T
Mugen MBX5R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Independence Day! Mr. Tune 5 6,190 07-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Attention ALL members. The site will close for upgrades tommorow night! Mr. Tune 52 12,123 02-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4