• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My neighbors are real turkeys....
[Image: turks.JPG]

[Image: tom1.JPG]
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Thanksgiving bash at dave's this year Smile
There's about 60 pounds of turkey right there...and there's 2 more that roam the area. Who's got a silenced turkey shotgun?
i got my bow...thats quiet enough and easy enough to kill with....mmm turkey is good.
Think you could hit 'em in the dark? Because shooting a canadian goose (endangered species???) with a airgun makes the front page of the paper!
use a sub sonic 22 shell. sounds like a bb gun
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
My dog hates those damn things. LoL We were camping and some walked where he could see them from his cage. He stood up, growled and all of his fur stood up. LoL
Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:use a sub sonic 22 shell. sounds like a bb gun

And then after it kills the turkey it continues to travel another mile and a half or till it lodges in a neigborhood kids chest cavityRolleyes
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
On a similar note dave.

I just got off of 294 at touhy and there a deer that was atleast 170 lbs just waiting by the side of the road for traffic to clear so it could cross the road!!! it was soo werid . It wasnt scared at all!!! Damn city deer...

maybe it was just waitin for a bus...???? LOL!!
use a flashlight with a red lense filter and a bow or crossbow if you want to bag a turkey at night, but i think you might find that during working hours during the week might be just as good becuase most people are at work kids are at school, just have to be fast lol at night everybodies at home and any sound you make will carry about 10 times more lol
K3- C5 rody mod, custom gears, KDZ hop ups.

soon *- TTR EB4 S3, ACE servos, RB C5BB, TTR option hop ups, KDZ hop ups.
rocco79 Wrote:And then after it kills the turkey it continues to travel another mile and a half or till it lodges in a neigborhood kids chest cavityRolleyes

i was j/p
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
im not lol
K3- C5 rody mod, custom gears, KDZ hop ups.

soon *- TTR EB4 S3, ACE servos, RB C5BB, TTR option hop ups, KDZ hop ups.
rocco79 Wrote:On a similar note dave.

I just got off of 294 at touhy and there a deer that was atleast 170 lbs just waiting by the side of the road for traffic to clear so it could cross the road!!! it was soo werid . It wasnt scared at all!!! Damn city deer...

maybe it was just waitin for a bus...???? LOL!!

I have seen coyotes in that area, as well. Right off Rand Road. weird.
I guess they just have nowhere else tooo go
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I have seen coyotes in that area, as well. Right off Rand Road. weird.

I have seen coyotes running around on the Metra tracks downtown, right at Milwaukee and hubbard. I wasnt a stray dog either, I got out the long telephoto lense and took a look and it was definately a coyote. So they have made their way into the city looking for food.
once last summer there was this huge buck and it was just sitting in our backyard for like 2 days straight it didnt move or anything. it was just chilaxin. i think it like hurt its leg or something
Gamer.
~Noto
Notochord Wrote:once last summer there was this huge buck and it was just sitting in our backyard for like 2 days straight it didnt move or anything. it was just chilaxin. i think it like hurt its leg or something

And then after the 2 days you put it outta its misery and had some nice venison for dinner right? j/k lol
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RC racing is better than real racing DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 8 2,644 11-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Evil3
  OK, I thought this was fake but its real. team3six 6 1,505 02-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Now this is for real!!!! Racin' Ranger1 7 1,514 04-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  The REAL reason RCDad is gettinginto onroad... thenewguy821 1 1,271 07-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Last Post: RCDad