Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x mod generation 1
I have a gen. 1 x mod for sale with lots of extras.
the x-mod however is slightly brokenSad the rear left cup is cracked.....this would make an excellent part car for the x-mod.

________________________extras____________________________________

stage 2 motors
4 wheel drive
tuning kit
green underglow

im asking for $40

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PRICE, PLEASE MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!

thanks, kevin
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Pics? And probably around $35 is more reasonable to ask. That's about how much mine brought in when I sold...
And what body?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
yea 55 is a bit high. i sold one with everything a while back for 35...x-mods are the universal RC Currency.

ps you can get the part at any RS just go in and tell em that its broken and u need a new one. they shouldnt charge you for it. or u can easily get one like anywere online that has xmods parts.
north_shore_racer Wrote:yea 55 is a bit high. i sold one with everything a while back for 35...x-mods are the universal RC Currency.

ps you can get the part at any RS just go in and tell em that its broken and u need a new one. they shouldnt charge you for it. or u can easily get one like anywere online that has xmods parts.

I tried that and it was still under warranty, but they said they needed the receipt and i lost the receipt........so oh well
[/SIZE]
ford mustang
[/SIZE]
north_shore_racer Wrote:yea 55 is a bit high. i sold one with everything a while back for 35...x-mods are the universal RC Currency.

link please
[/SIZE]
idk the exact part that ur thinking of but lmk if its the a-arm type thing that houses the bearings i might have one lying around i could spare

http://www.atomicmods.com/category.aspx?categoryID=116
http://www.atomicmods.com/ProductInfo.as...ctid=10081

thats^^^what I need
[/SIZE]
bump
[/SIZE]