Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought a 3.3 maxx!
No, not for driving, DUH. I'm gunna part it out! It should arrive next monday. I am so excited. If I like how it looks, I will buy myself one to enjoy after I profit, but for now, look for djc13090 for 3.3 parts on ebay, starting next monday!
Smile
Why don't you see if anyone wants any parts here first?
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
How much u asking...for that engine?
demand will be high for the parts, so Im letting the market determine the price on ebay.
Smile
I would watch your self, Mr Tune already told you this is not an ebay advertising section....
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
I know, I didn't link to an auction. I meant to put this in the general rc forum but put it here by mistake I guess. I won't put links, don't worry.
Smile
Just because you're not linking to a direct auction, giving your name and what's gonna be for sale is practically the same thing.

I've had moderators speak up about this kind of stuff for quite some time, and it's time to act.

You have 2 options.

1.) Buy a 3.3max or whatever rc. Start a thread and offer the parts to members directly as stuff for sale. From one member to another. The object of the for sale area is for members to let go stuff they don't need to someone who may need it. More specific, to help fellow board members out. This is a non-profit activity because most of the stuff is used.

2.) Continue to sell all kinds of parts for profit on a regular basis on ebay and pay me to allow you to advertise your ebay business on this site.

If the moderators spot this kind of activity from you here again, you're as good as banned.

Don't even start about others are doing it too and you're the only one getting picked on. You're the only one trying to run a ebay business here. I spend alot of time and money keeping this place going for fellow rc'ers to share information and help one another. It's not fare to me to have people profiting of my hard work for free. When you get older, you'll realize that nothing is free in this world, especially advertising.

John
Hell YEAH tune!!!!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Mr. Tune Wrote:Just because you're not linking to a direct auction, giving your name and what's gonna be for sale is practically the same thing.

I've had moderators speak up about this kind of stuff for quite some time, and it's time to act.

You have 2 options.

1.) Buy a 3.3max or whatever rc. Start a thread and offer the parts to members directly as stuff for sale. From one member to another. The object of the for sale area is for members to let go stuff they don't need to someone who may need it. More specific, to help fellow board members out. This is a non-profit activity because most of the stuff is used.

2.) Continue to sell all kinds of parts for profit on a regular basis on ebay and pay me to allow you to advertise your ebay business on this site.

If the moderators spot this kind of activity from you here again, you're as good as banned.

Don't even start about others are doing it too and you're the only one getting picked on. You're the only one trying to run a ebay business here. I spend alot of time and money keeping this place going for fellow rc'ers to share information and help one another. It's not fare to me to have people profiting of my hard work for free. When you get older, you'll realize that nothing is free in this world, especially advertising.

John
Ok, I am sorry. Like I said, I don't even have it yet, it was just to get a general feeler going on. I won't post it here though, and won't post any of my auctions here again, I am sorry.
Smile
Mr. Tune Wrote:Just because you're not linking to a direct auction, giving your name and what's gonna be for sale is practically the same thing.

You have 2 options.

John

Nicely said!
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.

You have 2 options.

John

well said +1
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.

You have 2 options.

Don't even start about others are doing it too and you're the only one getting picked on. You're the only one trying to run a ebay business here. I spend alot of time and money keeping this place going for fellow rc'ers to share information and help one another. It's not fair to me to have people profiting of my hard work for free. When you get older, you'll realize that nothing is free in this world, especially advertising.

John
Thank you Tune....
This is a pet peev of mine, I sell alot of things myself...some I profit from and some I don't (typical in this hobby) but I offer them here to local guys first, if it doesn't sell locally I'll Ebay the item.. If I wanted to bid on a product through Ebay...I'd go to Ebay.

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
Alright I Said I Was Sorry And It Wouldn't Happen Again, I Don't Need Nor Deserve Everyone To Chew Me Out About It. Im Sorry!!!
Smile
I concur. He acknowledged his error and it's over. Lock the thread.
It'll be ok dude...I like seeing your ebay links once in a while....So yeah...Don't feel bad chit happens.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uh oh.... I bought something.... FreeRideFrosty 16 7,757 04-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Camp maxx video footage, soon! Mr. Tune 15 4,231 03-18-2009, 09:48 PM
Last Post: RobH
  Moved to colorado and bought a goped t to the maxx2 6 2,516 09-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2
  I bought another bike.... FreeRideFrosty 33 6,121 04-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  Sweet! Couldn't help it, finally broke down and bought a new HDTV. Thirdgen89GTA 8 2,111 04-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Happy Birthday T to the maxx Czech-it-Out Graphics 25 3,630 01-31-2007, 02:30 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  Big Problem with Maxx-Breaker!!! SEEKandDESTROY2 14 2,432 11-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Last Post: SEEKandDESTROY2
  Bought a new car matt03gls 8 2,043 04-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: SixVi6-Camaro
  Just bought a new toy. Check it out 7THGENDMAN 11 2,737 04-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Tex
  new 3.3 maxx for sale? kevinF 6 1,988 03-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast