Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday3/6
OK, me and Racin' Ranger want to get together for a bash somewhere on Monday.
Mike I know you want to come. Matt do you think that you would be able to drive Monday? Don't drive today. Smile
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I'm out. I might be able to show up, but otherwise I have no working truck to run.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
r u out of money again? I just gave you money yesterday
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Naa just picking up stuff off ebay cheaper than leisure. Takes a bit to get here lol....
what time monday, and where, I will be there if I don't break anything bashing today and tomorrow.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site
ill find out from kyle what time and where. just dont break anything lol
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
I will try not to, but knowing me I will break something.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
Visit my site
just try LOL hey matt try to come bring those linkages and kyles AApack

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Kyle's AA pack is dead if u wanted to use it. I had to cut the plug off.
why?

To get my pack to work in the lightning.
damn, hey mike is that pack that u replaced n e good if so can u bring it to the bash?

what pack I replaced? you mean the stock t-maxx one? if so, then no it is not, it broke which is why I replaced it with the hump pack.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
o ok i didnt know it broke

yep, I was driving, and we noticed something was dragging, and then the brakes locked up, and we looked, and it was the whole battery thing, and it chipped away at the back of the AA holder.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
ok thats cool