Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engine tuner needed on 2-26-06 at LHR
I was wonderin if a realy good engine tuner will be out at LHR 2-26-06, I am having a slight problem withan OS .21 RGB. Any help would be appreciated.
The Crew: 3 Jammin X1 CRTs 2 Jammin X1 CRs 6 LST2s and 1 Revo
Im sure someone will be there more than happy to help, just ask everyone is super nice.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I'll be there Sunday in a neon green ChitownRC t-shirt...Look for me
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
and he only charges $30/hr......it's RC Tuner Man !!! da, da, da-da (trumpet playing ) :joy:
I'll be there on sunday too. Look for the guy with glasses and a black addidas hat.
Ill be there sunday Smile.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
YEah... gabe, kevin, john... just about any of the regulars can help you out. (On that note I may be looking for some help to get my motor tuned well also...)
You driving the lsp now freeride?
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1

Yes indeedy. LoL I just rebuilt all of the shocks and refilled the diffs. I need to do a little loctiting and pick up a screw kit (it still has the stock phillipos head screws) but it is pretty much ready to go. I am picking up my new CVD's on Friday and it will be rippin. It already has a good amount of King Headz upgrades too. Wahoo!!
cool, i have some spare parts new in package. Ill bring them sunday see if you want them.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1

If you have them with I will take a look. I don't really need anything right now. The rear hub carriers have a little bit of slop in them but they will be replaced with aluminum ones. I needed new front CVD's because they were bent... I need to ditch the rear dogbones too...
Thanks bro's Ill be there early hopefully.
The Crew: 3 Jammin X1 CRTs 2 Jammin X1 CRs 6 LST2s and 1 Revo
dan my boss said ok to switching my schedule to work sat night instead of sun morn so were good to go now i just got to get my truck running right. I figured out that my problem i told u about was the wheel was f'ed up so im getting new tires wheels and hopefully the ti turnbuckles tomarow...this is starting to get expensive lol
Welcome to racing man. I have dropped well over a grand within the last 2 months or so...
well this one car is just a fraction of what some of my planes cost i just hate the fact that i have to buy all the parts u know cuz i can make pretty much all of an airplanes parts out of wood or something.

o and is jim going cuz if he is ill get the bulkheads for the maxx and he can run that if he wants
No... Jim is being a bastage. LoL He is going indoor rock climbing/cross country skiing/drinking in wisconsin. LoL So I will need a pit person.
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:No... Jim is being a bastage. LoL He is going indoor rock climbing/cross country skiing/drinking in wisconsin. LoL So I will need a pit person.

lol u have no idea how jealous i am of him. ive been dying to get up to my house up there but have no time... just wait till the boats in that when ull never see me again.
Oh well. Look at it this way... You get to see a losi get run over by an LSP instead. LoL (And we need to head out earlier this time. LoL They open a half hour earlier and racing starts a half hour earlier. I guess McDonalds will be togo. LoL. I need to get the steering adjusted on a track...)
ur gonna have to catch me first. and yea def leavin earlier this time. I just need to be sure im not stupid like tomarow or sat and brake my crap lol and i think im gonna pick up some extra a arms and hub's and stuff tomarow just in case.
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Rocco, Ryan... WTF?!?! LSP setup... not chat room.

WTF
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:WTF

Busted. :o:
Lol!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Well anyway I will still need tuning help. (And why does it seem like the plugs that I need for this motor are so much more pricy than the rest???
a3's are cheap. look on ebay for a sheet.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I don't have an ebay account. (Or a paypal account or a credit card. Sheesh. LoL)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big help needed at Leisure this weekend LOCO 477 57,837 02-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Last Post: rocco79