Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Weekend Bash!
OK, so I'm pretty sure that we have a few guys going this weekend.

Me
Revo2k
Mikecooper

I think we shoud do it at the Troy Crossroads school again. Any one else want to go anywhere else?
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Grand Prarie---especially with the new CVS going up right next to it and all the fresh dirt!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Where is that? LOL, I should know this kinda stuff...

Uhh....Essington and Caton Farm. At one corner, there's the school. The other corner, a dominics. the other, a family video, the other, a white hen.
ooo, that one (light bulb goes off)

wouldnt the bulb go on...if u remembered...idk what town is this happening in. if i have some parts by then then i would love to come. i dont think ima get the parts by then and install em.
It's right by leisure's shop. Like, you can walk there within 5 minutes, by car less than 2.
yeah i think it would go on, lol, im tired. what parts do you need?

Revo2k Wrote:It's right by leisure's shop. Like, you can walk there within 5 minutes, by car less than 2.

sweet so if you brake you walk to LH to get your parts
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Have Fun! Wink

[Image: fun9nw.png]
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
yup, lol. we should just bash at the movie theatre behind LH, ill check and see how many movies are playing on sat and sun. Or we could go over to the mall.

hey you should have seen us a few weeks ago, we were out bashing at a school we could barely see the trucks down the parking lot, we had 3 or 4 layers on, Revo2k had a back pack full, 2 trucks hanging off it, one in his hand, a tool box in the other and I had a tool box and racin' ranger had a box of stuff and we were walking to Fat Terry's Rib Crib LOL, except we gave up.

Not me. I don't see the point of planning bashes the day before the races... Not much time to get anything fixed if you break. Ask me... I know. I blew my motor before one of the bigger weekends at LH. :-(
ok someone fill me in here..i should have my one way from tex by this weekend..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
I will go, I just need to know an address so I can throw it into my gps program and get directions.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site
I'll get that address for you later on.

ok thanks
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
Visit my site
so what was the final decision, what place and what time, I got my t-maxx and the parts ready to go.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
im still not sure yet, revo2k should be calling me around 10 so when he does ill get a post up, if whoever wants to go wants to PM me their phone #'s i can call but i will put a post up too.

Adress;

3300 Caton Farm Road
Joliet, IL 60431
How bout noon yall?
that sounds good to me, I am going to PM junkee my phone number, in case I forget by then, I have another question do you have to take the front skid off to get the a-arms off? because if so I can't get my t-maxx fixed today there, as I found one of the screws is stripped, unless someone there knows an easy way to get a stripped screw out.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
no the skid doesnt have to come off to get the arms off, I say we all go over to revo2ks house, its about a mile farther than the school. He has a nice street, new house sites for off road, and a couple good ramps

let's meet at the Caton place first though, since I just printed up directions to it. also, what is your cell # if you have one junkee, so if I get lost or something maybe you will be able to help me, because I don't 100% trust mapquest to get me places.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
Mike to get a screw out dremel a slot into it and then use a flathead screw driver to get it out...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  berwyn or other bash spots grim digger 26 16,540 07-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  Anyone up for a bash? XLSavyy 16 8,965 08-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Last Post: chicagojosh
  rock bash firesprink281 0 2,719 05-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Last Post: firesprink281
  parking lot bash firesprink281 0 2,748 05-16-2010, 08:48 PM
  champagne bash firesprink281 0 2,803 05-06-2010, 05:22 PM
  September bbq/bash? firesprink281 28 6,679 09-27-2009, 03:39 PM
  Fall Berwyn Bash/BBQ/Picnic!!! Mr. Tune 20 5,220 09-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post: gmkiller
  BASH-A-PALOOZA 2009 - August 16th! Brian_BigSquidRC 10 5,289 08-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Brian_BigSquidRC
  Spring Bash!!! firesprink281 160 27,284 06-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  found under armor shades at bash dkastil 0 1,554 09-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Last Post: dkastil