Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want to buy pullstart for t-maxx 2.5
I am looking for a pullstart for the t-maxx 2.5, anyone have one that they are willing to sell?
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site
PM Destroy_My_revo_15. I know he has one for sale. Lemme see if I can find the thread.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
will a pullstart from a 2.5r fit on a 2.5? i have a brand new one that was pulled of a 2.5r motor i just purchased. it's complete with oneway, backplate, etc..
Here's DMR's

http://www.chitownrc.com/showthread.php?t=2610
I have a pullstart and bearing with only about 2 tanks on them both. 10 bucks
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
how do i know if I have the 2.5 or 2.5r engine? I am not sure which I have now. since i didn't know there was a difference.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
Visit my site
doesnt matter, there is no difference for parts. Only porting
someone who knows how to tell the difference between the two want to chime in?

I'll let mine go for $10 if it will fit for you.

EDIT, missed michowski's post. Looks like it fits Smile.
i have one f/s with one way for sale lemme kno
Hey its my deal. Im the one who knows there is no difference and offering the great deal LOL. Buy mine.
got one, I am buying it from Mr. Tune tomorrow.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
Noooooo Lol
mike if it is your stock brand new in package t-maxx it is the 2.5.

on the crankcase is says 2.5,or 2.5r, or now you can get the one that says 3.3 on the crankcase.
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
see ya at al's tomorrow mike. 6:30pm.
traxxas thrasher Wrote:mike if it is your stock brand new in package t-maxx it is the 2.5.

on the crankcase is says 2.5,or 2.5r, or now you can get the one that says 3.3 on the crankcase.

and the head...
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
yep, can't wait, I am sick of the ez start, and the wire is just about split in two now also.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
You have a glow ignitor too? Otherwise pick one up while you're at Al's lol...
I was going to get one while there.(was already in my plan.)
My R/C's:

Visit my site
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:and the head...

unless you have an aftermarket head on there so the best way is by the crank case but I here what your saying.
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
I have a question about glow igniters, I was looking at http://store.alshobbyshop.com/index.asp?...tegory=347 , and I don't know which to get, I don't know what everything means, can someone please explain what metered means and all that stuff(I think it means it is like the thing squirrel used to see if my glowplug was good or not, but not sure on that), also should I get the C cell, D cell, or the NiCd? sorry I have no clue what is what since this will be my first glow igniter.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
yes get the metered one with nicad and charger its about $20 dont mess around with non rechargeables because theyll go out and then your stuck where you could pop it on the charger and be back in business
yeah, go with the rechargable one, I have a dynamite one that I have had for about 3 years thru about 6 different trucks and it still works fine.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Go buy one of those twist-lock ones. That's what I use. I'll help you pick one out at al's tonight.
ok thanks tune. Big Grin
My R/C's:

Visit my site
this is the one that it looks like is the best at Al's based on what you said I should get: http://store.alshobbyshop.com/index.asp?...rodID=4171
it is 19.99
[Image: DYN1925.jpg]
My R/C's:

Visit my site

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E-Maxx for Sale goat585 1 3,604 12-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: goat585
  maxx .26 towman 0 2,603 02-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Last Post: towman
  Brushless E-Maxx for Slash or ??? TexMexSu 10 3,676 01-19-2010, 05:53 AM
Last Post: spazzzattak
  FS or Trade: Traxxas T-maxx Aluminum RPM .18 EZ START Krosenqu 0 2,799 07-26-2009, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Krosenqu
  Next up.. 3905 E-Maxx DuronClocker 0 1,386 06-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Last Post: DuronClocker
  WTB steering servo for e-maxx daven75 0 1,145 08-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Last Post: daven75
  FS: Nice T-maxx! RcBro 4 1,859 08-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Last Post: RcBro
  E-maxx parts 2.2cav 4 1,833 07-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Last Post: 2.2cav
  Wtb Pede Tranny And Maxx Shocks! racin' ranger 2 3 1,469 07-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  E-maxx roller f/s bubbaracing 5 2,288 07-01-2007, 12:25 AM