Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Pythons on Hurricanes
Asking exactly what I paid for these $40...

Here's what I know:

Panther Pythons on Traxxas Hurricanes
Foams are grey seen thru the centerline vent hole on the rim, so they might be grey Panthers, or could be RacersEdge wht/grey's? Dunno? Feel firm.
Tread is 80% compared to brand new Python.
One wheel is brand new.
One has a curb scuff.
No cracks or bad hexes.
Tires are not vented, just the wheel.

Asking $40 or a good deal on a strong fast steering servo similar to 94359z.
$50 if I have to ship them to you.

Thanks

Dave

[Image: wheels.JPG]
[Image: tread.JPG]
[Image: scuff.JPG]
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Nobody needs tires?
I hate to have to ebay them...
Anyone....anyone? Bueller?
These are perfect for the new, higher HP Revo 3.3, and will also fit the new T-Maxx 3.3.
LOL Dave.

Try selling them in the Traxxas forum and say that. I am sure they will go.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
if you can wait a coulple of weeks i could buy them,i just do not have the money right now.
i broke i wheel at the last race and need to get another set.
[Image: wheel.jpg]
Gary Wright
President
http://www.midwestnitro.com
"Keeping Racing Simple"
Just check back when you are funded...if they aren't marked SOLD, we can do the deal.

And that wheel still looks about 80% good! Heck, you could prolly list it on ebay and say that and someone would buy it!
o.k.
Gary Wright
President
http://www.midwestnitro.com
"Keeping Racing Simple"
Didn't like those?

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
so your asking for $40 if i pick up at lhr?
correct, or if I can meet you near Naperville-Woodridge area or get someone (Dan?) to bring them to LHR. We only get out there once a month.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Obsessive R/C Wrote:Didn't like those?

Got a similar deal on a set with dish wheels that I like better, so, flip.....they're for sale. Want 'em back?
I picked up a set right after you picked those up....same thing w/ Panther green molded foams.:p:

You told me that....but you got another Revo since then too, right?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
oh ok im pretty much available whenever you are. ill have to see what kind of cash i have left after the new motor and modding and some other stuff i need. another ? could i maybe try them out before i buy them?
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:You told me that....but you got another Revo since then too, right?
:o: Two actually...but I sold one...and then another, but somehow I still have 2...and putting together a third.Rolleyes

destroy_my_revo_15 Wrote:oh ok im pretty much available whenever you are. ill have to see what kind of cash i have left after the new motor and modding and some other stuff i need. another ? could i maybe try them out before i buy them?

Wow... that is good. "Hey let me race them since I need tires... that way if I don't like them I had them for free for the race." Big Grin J/K
He said "try".....

John, I didn't run these indoors, but I'm guessing they will be better suited for larger outdoor layouts without the tighter turns. Wider tires will be best on open, rutted surfaces. The indoor track is pretty smooth (no real ruts), so narrower tires will perform better. Guys that are running Revo width tires are doing better width Responses, which are way lighter (thinner rubber) tires than Pythons.

So I guess you could try them on your truck, but running indoors at Leisure with them would prolly leave you unimpressed with them. Almost nobody is running them indoors, that I could see. The standard Maxx width tires are prefered.

I am keeping a different set for outdoor use. That's why I am selling these. I just don't like the Hurricane chrome wheel look.
ok thats cool actually you gave a good point about the width. i think im gonna spend the little extra cash and get the responses if i can thanks tho.
If you change your mind, let me know.
They work ok inside leisure, but are a little on the heavy side in comparison to say..the responses. They are a great outdoor tire though. The nicest thing I liked about them was the wear. They last a very long time!

I can't believe no one has bought these! $40 is a killer deal. You'll spend around $100 to get this setup new.
Yeah, they are decent indoor. I ran them and they handle well and are very controllable.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Don't overlook deals on outdoor set ups...its going to warm up soon.

You guys are hi pressure salesmen....I LIKE IT!!!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
For some reason those tires look very familiar to me...I can attest those were way over a $100. Still feel the pain in my wallet.:ugh:

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (out of package) Panther Pythons for Revo Mr. Tune 9 2,113 07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Last Post: hansarvin
  New Panther Pythons for Revo Rob Kass 4 1,360 03-23-2007, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Rob Kass
  FS - Panther Pythons and dish wheels DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 9 1,556 01-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Pythons M/S + Used 23mm adpaters for FREE!!!! rocco79 17 2,524 10-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Last Post: cemeb4dk
  Traxxas Hurricanes FS destroy_my_revo_15 10 1,513 09-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Last Post: destroy_my_revo_15
  Cheap Responses on Hurricanes (SOLD) Ponch 1 826 08-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  SALE!!! Pythons on Velocities!!! rocco79 10 1,721 05-07-2006, 08:50 PM
  FS/Panther pythons & Hurricane rims (SOLD) Blown5.0 12 1,954 01-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  Response/ Hurricanes Obsessive R/C 9 1,783 01-10-2006, 05:19 PM