Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bashing Saturday 2/18/06
anyone want to do some bashing tomorrow(Saturday 2/18/06) if the weather permits it? Balstrode park, or Madison Meadows, or if you want to somewhere else, make a suggestion as to where.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site
me and revo2k were going to do something in shorewood, but i think we might end up more inside playing ps2 than driving, supposed to be really cold tomorrow.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
if you give me an address, my friend and I will come, that is if it is fine, and also what time.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
Visit my site
I have to babysit today so I cant do it.
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
mikecooper Wrote:if the weather permits it

[Image: saturday4rl.jpg]
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
It's 4* out now! Poor electric racers at LHR. It's gotta be ice on the dirt.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Mike, I'm all the way down in Shorewood Joliet area, I dont even know if we are going to drive, if we do I'll post up here, but im leaving for Hammond Indiana in about an hour and we should be back by one. We are defenitaly going to bash next weekend, I'll PM you and let you know if we do anything today and or next weekend.

I just checked the forcast for next weekend, Saturday is supposed to be 40 and a slight chance of rain, and next weekend would be better for me because I have a blown spur on my maxx, and I left it at Revo2k's house and by next weekend I should have my revo put together and broken in so...

awesome, just let me know, I may just do some driving at madison meadows, so my friend can get used to driving the thing(he has never driven it yet) in the field, and then the big parking lot when he gets control of it, if the weather gets above 20.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
Mike if you are going to be out today wrap the cooling head and keep an eye on the temps. It is VERY cold and you can do a LOT of damage to your motor by running it in these temps if you can't get the motor up to temp...
yeah, i dont think im going to do anything today, its too cold out.

If it goes above 20 degrees, I will be running it, it is already wrapped in tin foil, and I am thinking of wrapping a sock around that for a little extra. Just around my house though.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
That's cool. Just watch the temps... too cold and too hot are both bad...
wow u guys want to bash in this cold??? i havent even gone out for a snoke yet...this cold is gonna make me quit smoking and mabey bashing for awhile too..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
Not me man... I hate walking to my heated garage in this cold to even look at my RC or 1/1 car...
And that's why I keep all my stuff in the basement....
I guess I am not going to use it today, as I don't have a temp gun yet, and I don't want to cause damage b/c I don't know the temp.
My R/C's:

Visit my site
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:And that's why I keep all my stuff in the basement....

My stuff is in my closet.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
UE, you're off the team if you come out of the closet....lmao....
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
:bustingup ..wow u set your self up for that one
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
mikecooper Wrote:I guess I am not going to use it today, as I don't have a temp gun yet, and I don't want to cause damage b/c I don't know the temp.

Prolly a good call.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any bashing going on between now and the 3rd of Jan? olds97_lss 4 4,057 01-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Chicago Indoor Bashing chicagokenji 0 3,067 11-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Racing and Bashing every Sunday in Bedford Park gmkiller 6 3,233 10-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  Indoor Bashing in Chicago - Underground RC Racetrack chicagokenji 2 3,581 02-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Bashing Catfisher 6 2,538 09-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Gene
  Chicago bashing dkastil 4 2,280 09-16-2008, 01:39 PM
  Todays Bashing Pictures at RC Hobbies in Naperville SBNFred 17 6,492 12-31-2007, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Jetboat
  Saturday bash at Elgin BMX track.... Thirdgen89GTA 27 5,247 07-14-2007, 10:46 PM
  Elgin Area Bashing Kwas5 4 1,897 04-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Kwas5
  Bashing session...Interested? javo 7 2,190 03-27-2007, 04:31 AM
Last Post: squirrel