Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rc10gt rtr
can u run a rc10gt rtr at lh, I wasnt sure if that would be allowed or not cause of the .15
I'm about 95% sure that they will let you run it because it is a RTR motor and not on the same level as a race .12. Once pro series comes around though I don't think it will be allowed...
yea i know thats what we talked about in class, i wasnt doubting u or anything just wanted to see if anyone else had an opinion on this
No problem man. I just figured I would see if I was right too. LoL (I'm guessing you are leaning towards the RTR then instead of the FT and getting a motor later??)
yea im still undecided though...but i did just get the job at the bank today so pretty soon ill have some cash flow again so maybe i should wait idk choices choices
and i figured if it was a problem to run a .15 then i would def wait
IMO I would wait anyway... the FT is a big difference from the RTR. Granted the RTR is a nice truck... but the FT is a beauty...
COUGH*losi*COUGH

j/k Wait and get the ft and out a nice .12 in it!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
I say save your coin and go with the FT, if you plan to race.
If your going to mainly bash, either one would be fine.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I looked at the ROAR rules regarding engine size. .12 is legal and .15 is legal only in outlaw, which I dont think anyone runs an outlaw gas truck class anymore. So as far as I understand a .15 is fine for club racing but not sanctioned racing.