Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lhr 2/19/06
I know this is early, but who is going to Leisure Hours this Sunday? I should be getting there when the doors open. I most likely will need a pit person because I might be heading out there myslef. I am getting my liscense Saturday.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
I'm most likely out for next sunday. Need to take a week off to go through my rides with a fine tooth comb.
Same here, taking a weekend off.
me too.
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Is anyone going? LOL
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
I'm out. I will be going to the auto show on sunday and either getting the revo ready or getting something ready for the next week...
dan the auto show is awesome i went last friday during skool with my shop class...back on topic i might be going just to hang wit my geez lol :bustingup
Just when I was thinking of going to the races for the first time since October 2005 everyone decides to clean and fix their stuff. LOL.

Supermaxx Predator Lite Race Maxx
Supermaxx Thunder Big-Block Race Truck
GS Storm SUT CE Native Racing Truck
Mugen MBX5T
Mugen MBX5R
MaxxGS Wrote:Just when I was thinking of going to the races for the first time since October 2005 everyone decides to clean and fix their stuff. LOL.
then you wont need to be there for 10hours

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
MX_KEVIN Wrote:then you wont need to be there for 10hours
10 hours! I hope your kidding. What has been the average length of a Sunday race at Leisure Hours?

Mugen MBX5T
Mugen MBX5R
I was there from 9 30 to about 7... I think i was done racing at like 6 or 630
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I guess with 100 entries its going to make for a longer day.

Mugen MBX5T
Mugen MBX5R
Duh
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Remind me to give you a swift kick in the a$$ next time I see you Ryan. LOL :moon:

Well I just read on other posts and the Leisure Hours site that the last few weekends have been approx. 100 entries.

Mugen MBX5T
Mugen MBX5R
once again, duh
That blows! I take the day off of work to go racin and everybody is out!! Oh well I'll still be there!

And dan you better atleast show up, I need that radio back!! j/k
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
maxxgs, race days are long over there! I typically get there around 8:30am to get some practice time in. Races start at 11am and end around 7-7:30ish.
I'll be there....You should come on out Brian, we could hang out. UE maxx I could most likely pit for you.

Dan, we need to hook up sometime soon if your not coming out on Sunday...
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
im out, going to a electric cash race in orion.... looking forward to a nice quiet day of racin.
MX_KEVIN Wrote:then you wont need to be there for 10hours

TRUE DAT !!!!

MT AMain finished at 5:47pm Sunday.

Buggy A finished at 7:20PM !!!

100 entries. Good business for Bernie and Scott. I am happy it is drawing so well.

Still fun, but an hour between qual's. Bring a book and comfy chair.
Dave you need to learn to wrench and clean your truck between qualifiers also. Most important thing is tightening every screw and double checking them all between each run. Bring a small paint brush and clean out your suspension. Not picking on you just offering some advice for ya.
OK and then you have 45 minutes to kill. Were you peeping thru the window Sunday, Ryan? I didn't see you there monitoring our pit activity. And I'm not picking on you, either.
ok well then nevermind.
I need mor etime between quals with racing 2 classes, matrshalling and helping pit others. I actually skipped 1 qualifier so I could catch up.

and I broke nothing, just general race maintenance.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Ryan,

Thanks for your advice.

If anyone reading this doesn't understand the need to check over their equipment between races, I am sure they might be learning something here. They should do it and be prepared for it.

It is something I already do.