Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S HPI RS4 Micro rtr
This is a rtr hpi micro that is in great condition and hasn't been used very much. I only used it outside once everything else was inside on wood or carpet. It has an lrp forward reverse speedo and a hitec radio set up. also it has 2 bodies a stratus and a porsche This is a great starter in micro sized cars, lots of parts and hop ups available for it. Im looking for $115 o.b.o. ill try and get some pics up
get some pics up, and I may buy it after I get my paycheck.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site
ill try and get pics but otherwise i see you live in lombard, maybe we could just meet up or something and i could show it to you
[Image: get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.13511149&folde...l&partId=1]

[Image: get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.13511145&folde...l&partId=1]

sorry for the poor quality they're from my cell phone
it says I am not logged into aol, please login again.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
Visit my site
+1
sorry bout that ill try to post some different pics later. i have to dig out the cable for the digi cam
says the same for me that im not logged into aol....
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
I would like pics, my daughter wants to race 1/18th at LHR. Is it in good condition? what motor is in there? is it RTR?
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
NiTrO_aDdIcTiOn Wrote:This is a rtr hpi micro that is in great condition and hasn't been used very much. I only used it outside once everything else was inside on wood or carpet. It has an lrp forward reverse speedo and a hitec radio set up. also it has 2 bodies a stratus and a porsche This is a great starter in micro sized cars, lots of parts and hop ups available for it. Im looking for $115 o.b.o. ill try and get some pics up

Nitro,

Were you running the TMaxx at LHR Sunday by Dan, James and me? Sorry if I got confused with introductions? It was a busy/funny day. If you aren't the same guy, my bad.

Dave
dave yes i was the guy runnnin the t maxx with dan and ur right it was definetly a good day and cant wait till next sun

Tex yes it is rtr and as far as pics i could probably email everyone that wants them with them but it doesnt seem to be working on here. everything on it is stock and like I said earlier its in very good condition and there are only a couple of scratches on the chassis
email the pics to me, and I will put them here [email protected]
My R/C's:

Visit my site
Forgive my lack of social graces.
I was good to hang out with you guys. And because I have old-timers disease, your name again was?
I guess I should have listen more closely when we discussed your Micro RS4. It looks like you will sell it quickly here. I can't make Weds night racing until summer gets here.
That would be Steve... I was talking to him about the mini in my metals class today. It sounds like a deal...
i was wondering if you still had the rs4 if you do ill pick it up tomarrow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pair of micro t's... blktransam 10 1,869 07-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Last Post: blktransam
  FS: Micro-T w/ extras! RcBro 2 1,414 07-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Last Post: RcBro
  Creative Zen Micro / Sony PSP Revoguy22 8 1,549 07-14-2007, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Revoguy22
  Tons of tires, ez starts, micro t etc t to the maxx2 8 1,784 06-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Anyody got a micro ESC? Traxxas_Junkee 9 1,478 05-01-2007, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  100% Rtr Micro Rs4~50mph++ High Output 6 1,572 04-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post: High Output
  WTB/WTTF Micro Nitro north_shore_racer 0 835 03-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Last Post: north_shore_racer
  micro rs4 AddictedtoNITRO 22 2,646 03-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  help - looking for HPI micro modified motors stratcat 1 1,246 02-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  micro t motoxjake 6 1,238 02-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Last Post: motoxjake