Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to the track Thusday 2-09-06?
Let me start off by saying 'thanks' for the LH forum. The 'giant thread of doom' was getting a bit much. :p:

These colors are going to take some getting used to... but I think change is good. MY ISP has been buggin me to upgrade our fourm to the new pbb whatever.. just haven't had time.

So is anyone going this Thursday? 2/09/06? I have been thinking about going, but not 100% either way. If I do, I'll probably bring the Matrix, and maybe the MT. I haven't had it out to the track yet, and I'm curious how bad it will be. Sad

Chime in if you are going or not.
Brian

PS: the arcade is changing because I finally got a high score isn't it! ARGH!
http://www.BigSquidRC.com
For Bashers, By Bashers!
I won't be there. I'm hard at work finalizing the site upgrade this week.
Well Gabe is out, John is out... if I do well it will mean nothing again I guess. Oh well... ryan you going??
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Well Gabe is out, John is out... if I do well it will mean nothing again I guess. Oh well... ryan you going??

wow.. lots of people out this week. Sad
What's the 'if I do, well it will mean nothing again I guess' mean?

Brian
http://www.BigSquidRC.com
For Bashers, By Bashers!
The time I got second in the A-main Gabe, Ryan, and Rocco weren't there and I caught nothing but chit about it not really meaning anything. (To sum it up)
Oops... this isn't the race thread. My bad... this is thursday practice.
I was just about to say you have lost your mind Dan....

I won't be back out until Thursday Feb. 16th
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
yea im gonna be out for a few more weeks too. new 2.5r, setbacks, and a wing!
yeah im out for a week or so. gotta save up some $$
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
So is anyone running?? Sheesh...
There will be people there, don't worry....you'll prolly get your ass handed to you by someone you've never even seen before. Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:There will be people there, don't worry....you'll prolly get your ass handed to you by someone you've never even seen before. Smile

:bustingup lmfao
Thanks gabe for that confidence booster. LoL. Just for that I hope I win. LMAO
Hi. My name is Jeff. None of you know me (I don't think). Just wanted to introduce myself to some of the regulars at the track. I've gone once before, and I plan on heading out there tonight (Thurs 2/9).

I'm terrible on the track, so I'm sure I'll stand out Rolleyes . I'll be the guy crashing into the walls Confusedmash: .

Here's a pic of my truck:

[Image: dsc004386mg.jpg]
Hey Jeff, Welcome. I'm relatively new to these boards as well. BTW, nice looking ride. Don't sweat the driving, the guys here are nothing but helpful to beginning racers. Later - DaveB
Ya, everyone seems super cool and helpful.

I drove for 2 hours to get to the track and broke my truck after 2 minutes of being on the track :o: . Several people tried to help me out, but it was to no such luck. So a total of 4+ hours of driving for 2 minutes of track time. I hate this hobby.
jefx Wrote:Ya, everyone seems super cool and helpful.

I drove for 2 hours to get to the track and broke my truck after 2 minutes of being on the track :o: . Several people tried to help me out, but it was to no such luck. So a total of 4+ hours of driving for 2 minutes of track time. I hate this hobby.

Welcome to the board! (By the way it's nothing but down hill from here parts wise)Confusedmash:
You can never have too many spare parts.

Or you can run a Revo. There's spare parts EVERYWHERE.

And even though you broke, it was still a good experience seeing the place, right? And now you can't wait to get back, right?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LHR outside off-road track changes mikeL 54 10,001 07-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  New track layout!!!!! kevinF 69 14,276 04-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Last Post: victor v
  new track layout!!! kevinF 150 22,081 01-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Track Sunday the 14th Ponch 135 21,636 01-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  LH track rebuild and closing dates GWPHOENIX 24 3,644 11-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  track change bubbacola 29 4,927 10-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Casketman
  on road track question? rathead 2 1,497 09-06-2006, 04:06 PM
  On-Road Pro Series Track Pics & Vid TooFastForYa 5 2,115 08-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  new schedule just posted for the track chicagokenji 26 4,317 07-01-2006, 10:47 AM
  help outside track bubbacola 35 5,289 06-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Rob Kass