Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Native arm kits
Does anybody have any info on the native arms kits, just trying to see if anybody has used them or know someone who has used them?
K3- C5 rody mod, custom gears, KDZ hop ups.

soon *- TTR EB4 S3, ACE servos, RB C5BB, TTR option hop ups, KDZ hop ups.
I know they're like a $bajillion...But they do look nice. I don't think I've ever seen anyone run them though.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Cemeb4dk has used the Native arms. He'll be able to give more info about them. I do remember they looked good. Seemed to handle pretty good as well.
Joe

I assume you are looking at these for you Kanai Buggy

I had them onmy Kanai Buggy I think I paid 249.00 or so they are now 229 at amain I think. The arms are very nice quality, it came with all the cvds's and upper arm links. I found I had to do sme modifying to them for them to fit properly (upper arm links)

As far as handling, I was using the stock chassis, so in other words I was racing a square, So not to good on the track. It was driveable but not any near comparrison to my LSP.

I fyou have any other ?? just ask
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
don't turn that K3 into a truggy, keep it a buggy and bye a purpose built truggy if you want to go that route. You will not keep up no matter how good you drive with that short chassis truggy
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
no no the k3 is staying a buggy i was looking at them for my mbx- x5t that i have coming they use hub extenderes instead of longer arms, and i wanted to know if i went with the native arms if i would get more responsive steering and less abuse on the bearings?

To answer your above questions yes you will get more repsonse and save bearings. Wheel extenders are not a good idea iMHO
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
ok thanks, just didnt want to shell out 200 bucks if there isnt going to be a noticeable difference between the two. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new engine for jammin x1 cr or crt kits motoxer4life 12 2,074 11-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Last Post: rocco79