Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm going Majestic!
Just won this body offa ebay for $28.50 shipped.

[Image: 21_1.JPG]

[Image: fa_1.JPG]

[Image: 34_1.JPG]

So happy. Big Grin
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
THe lines aren't the clearest but hey... if everything fits right then why not...
NICE dude Big Grin
Go Fast Or Go Home
Dan I think they were supposed to be wavy...Kinda like you frosty, NOT STRAIGHT! lol :owned:

Thanks too fast. I think I just found my new all around body.
Revo2k Wrote:...Kinda like you frosty, NOT STRAIGHT!

If only you knew what you were talking about... and wait... who was begging me to hook them up with who?? That's right. :owned: Now back to that new majestic...
Quote:Dan I think they were supposed to be wavy...Kinda like you frosty, NOT STRAIGHT! lol
:lol:

Quote:If only you knew what you were talking about... and wait... who was begging me to hook them up with who?? That's right
:confused:
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
ya i think they are supposed to be squiggley
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:If only you knew what you were talking about... and wait... who was begging me to hook them up with who?? That's right. :owned: Now back to that new majestic...

I'm lost....I'm gay b/c I wanted a hot chick?
No just pathetic because you didn't know any and want my help. Big Grin I'm just messing with you man... and cool body. Let me know how strong it is. I know that some thick ones crack real easy and since I will be in the market for a nice body I want to make sure I get a nice one...
that body will never crack. My majestic body still looks new minus a couple spots were the paint is starting to rub off.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
cool lid
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965