Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bearing troubles!
I recently bought a trx 2.5 to stick in my xxx-nt. The problem comes in the clutchbell. I have to use the losi clutchbell that came with my mach .15 because if i don't the other clutchbell i have rubs the spur. My other prob is the bearings I need bearings with a 3/8 in o.d and whatever size i.d. to fit the crankshaft of a 2.5. Do they even make these sizes?

thanks for the help
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Time to start trimming. LoL I don't remember what size bearings those are but I am almost positive they will have them. I thought they were all metric sizes though...
3/8th OD for a CB ? You sure about that ?
snakebite46 Wrote:3/8th OD for a CB ? You sure about that ?

for some reason I saw 5/8... 3/8 is really small... In that case I don't know if you can get it to fit the 2.5. Run the 2.5 clutch and make it fit...
If i want to use the other clutch bell i would have to move the trans forward or the motor back! I'll check and see what the rustler c b looks like
hey squirrel back up off of my rustler you want my pieces you can buy your own not steal mine
we forgot the rustler
Go TeAm CaNaDa
awafulkanaful and deranged01
i have a bunch of rustler stuff if u need it.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
yea rustler stuff would be great what do you have and what do you want i ran mine into a curb at full speed before i even paid for it five minutes after i got to drive it so now squirrell is trying to teach me to tear it down and rebuild.
we forgot the rustler
Go TeAm CaNaDa
awafulkanaful and deranged01
Got the rusteler c.b. to work!!!! Perfect width! I am going to hobbytown tomorrow to pick up on for me and to get a few other parts! yay!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how do i get 4-way bearing on yolks? maxx-breaker 4 1,315 09-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Last Post: maxx-breaker
  how do i get the bearing behind the flywheel out? Traxxas_Junkee 11 2,309 12-05-2005, 12:20 AM
Last Post: SixVi6-Camaro