Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some guys to get together.
Hey guys im a newbie. Just looking for some guys to get together this weekend either sat or sunday for a little road bash pending weather. i was thinking maybe the parking lot at Romeoville High School. Offroad or on road. Huge parking lot aswell as large fields. Big Grin
Hey bossdog, welcome to the boards. I live in bolingbrook and sometimes bash at the woodridge jump. not to far from us. What r/c's you got?
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
bossdog

Welcome to the forum
Life is like Beavers, One Damn thing after another- Unknown
If your not breakin parts your not going fast enough-Biodragen

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome aboard! I'm sure it won't be very hard to find poeple to bash with the summer. The events we setup on this website can bring 50+ people no problem.
squirrel Wrote:Hey bossdog, welcome to the boards. I live in bolingbrook and sometimes bash at the woodridge jump. not to far from us. What r/c's you got?

Whats up squirrel, I have a RS4. Just did a 18SS swap with it and pipe otherwise stock. Im looking to get an offroad nitro soon. I don't really know the best way to go. I really am just looking to have something to kick around so i was looking at maybe the REVO or maybe a JATO. :confused: . Anyway Thanks for the warm welcome guy's and yeah would like to get together if anyone is up for it this weekend.
Revo
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Yeah my friend has a REVO and i like driving it. Why would you say REVO over JATO.
Bossdog,Whut up? welcome aboard Smile
maxximum_44 Wrote:Bossdog,Whut up? welcome aboard Smile

Thanks dude.
Love the Thundercats avatar, thought I was Liono in 2nd grade. lol and my girlfriend use to play Cheetara :crazy:
Welcome man... and definitely revo between it and the jato...
bossdog Wrote:Yeah my friend has a REVO and i like driving it. Why would you say REVO over JATO.

comparing them doesnt really work, 2 different types of trucks and classes. Revo is monster truck, Jato is stadium truck.

I personally would take a revo out of the 2.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Revo is the size of truck most people bash with here on the forums. Jato is kinda a oddball, Illegal for racing and has the power but not the traction it's only 2wd.
welcome to the boards....im always up for a nice bashing session u could ask anyone here..just as long as my maxx is in operating order...
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
BottledBeast Wrote:welcome to the boards....im always up for a nice bashing session u could ask anyone here..just as long as my maxx is in operating order...
You are def one of the people on this board that bash the most! I think me and dan are right behind you!
not Dan no mo' he has a full out race truck now....j/k
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
so any takers if the weather is dry.
depends on the day! I work mon, wed, thurs, sat morn, sun morn. Also tues I bowl in a league, so fridays are about it for bashing unless I take time off of work.

tex Wrote:not Dan no mo' he has a full out race truck now....j/k

Deep down inside he's still a basher, just like you!! lol
I bet he'll bash a race truck..... he raced a bash truck.
squirrel Wrote:depends on the day! I work mon, wed, thurs, sat morn, sun morn. Also tues I bowl in a league, so fridays are about it for bashing unless I take time off of work.

Deep down inside he's still a basher, just like you!! lol

Thats cool. Yeah i will be out there on sat. i should have my friend out there as weel who just got one of those Jammin truggies. Also just wondering what gears i should go with to get more top end. i have an RS4 and i just put a 18SS motor in it. If anyone knows please let me know.
more top end you want higher gearing. Lets say you have a 57 tooth gear change it to a 60 or so.

I think not exactly sure though.
wrong...lol

for more top end you want a bigger clutch bell or a smaller spur than what your currently running. If you install a bigger spur you will have more torque and less top end.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
No wonder the pinsetters are so slow at that bowling center.....
they are quite torquey though
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sup guys traxxasfan 10 4,141 10-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Sick Crawlin guys.. SBNFred 0 1,124 12-31-2007, 09:57 AM
Last Post: SBNFred