Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buggy and Savage for sale.
Im tired of RC right now. SOO, with that said, got a couple mobiles for sale.

First is an Ofna Ultra LX pro. Very nice condish, Brand new set of tires/wheels, set of road tires/wheels, and a set of crappy tires for thrashin.

SH motor (great motor, never a problem with it at all) .28. Newer clutch, some misc parts. Complete minus body. Stock radio and reciever. Upgraded servos, springs, pipe, steel sper, ect.

Very quick for a buggy. Motor advertises 3.5 hp. Pull start.

$300 obo with everything. Servos are less then a month old. Motor is about 3 months old. Motor has about 3/4 of a gallon including brake in. Used Monster fuel after break in. Very great compession. Extreamly stong engine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Savage sold, Thanks Brian, AKA Biodragon.
I'll trade you a pocket bike for the savy. j/k Did the .28 I gave you blow? That thing only had like 10 tanks on it?

back on topic seen the buggy it's in nice condish! and i gave him the savage so i can vouch for that!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
What is wrong with the motor?? I was in Als and they had a problem witha small spring that pushes out the little pin on the roto start compressing... the motor acted blown but wasnt...
Ygpm
Life is like Beavers, One Damn thing after another- Unknown
If your not breakin parts your not going fast enough-Biodragen

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.
squirrel Wrote:I'll trade you a pocket bike for the savy. j/k Did the .28 I gave you blow? That thing only had like 10 tanks on it?

back on topic seen the buggy it's in nice condish! and i gave him the savage so i can vouch for that!

LOL. I dont know about 10 tanks worth, didnt have that much compression.
Hey thanks for talking tonight---I will be by Wed or Thursday for the savage depending on how things go for ya.

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.
Biodragen Wrote:Hey thanks for talking tonight---I will be by Wed or Thursday for the savage depending on how things go for ya.

Same here man.

Savage is SOLD, i think, lol.
408stroked Wrote:LOL. I dont know about 10 tanks worth, didnt have that much compression.

Other than that, dont really know, got one good run out of it and it blew up.

HUH?! That force .28 was broken in on 3 tanks in tonys buggy then run maybe 3 tanks, then I got the motor and maybe ran 4 down in stl. till i had to take the servos to race my buggy. motor never hit higher than 270 piston was always put at bdc when done running, filter was never off of it.
FWIW---IMOO and thoughts
I bought it and from the looks of it---sure did not look that way to me for 10 tanks. It looked to me like several gallons really.
Did you rebuild the motor? It looks more like that IMO.
Just my take on it based on my own motors maint and upkeep on them. They look like 10 tanks in comparison.
Piston and sleeve by hans glided like butter with the head on it---very weak on compression.

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Ask towshen or any of the lake/stl guys! That motor was almost never ran down there and I never bashed that truck. Tony broke the motor in and ran maybe 3 tanks after that when he got the ws7 I put it in my buggy and never ran it because i broke a driveshaft and a knuckle, then it went into the savy when I couldn't get the diablo .28 to work ran it for a couple tanks in stl. then stopped running it when I had to take the servos out to put in my buggy!!!! I am not lying here that motor has gone in to 3 r/cs and only run a hanful of times because of them breaking or getting diff motors! my buggy went to a omega .21 and tonys buggy went to a ws7 and the savage never ran because of the lack of servos, ask 408 I sold it to him with no radio equip because they were in my buggy!

The savage is another story that thing has had about 2 gallons on it with the stock .28. I am trying to defend my integrety here. I know exactly how many tanks were on that motor when I traded it, and I'm not saying anything about 408 but that motor had plenty of pinch when it was let go.
why are you defending your integrity when you didn't even blow the motor Tommy, someone else used it inbetween the time you and Bio have/had it. It's out of your hands bro there is nothing to defend.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:why are you defending your integrity when you didn't even blow the motor Tommy, someone else used it inbetween the time you and Bio have/had it. It's out of your hands bro there is nothing to defend.

I'M DONE!!!!!!!

408stroked Wrote:Truck as promised, great guy!, Thanks Tom
squirrel Wrote:I'M DONE!!!!!!!

Hey, Im not saying anything about anyone. Tommy seems to be a good guy, and I never once said on here that he wasnt or that I was jipped.

But, and Im not saying anything bad about anyone, this kind of stuff happens so I just stating what I know. Whether Tommy knew it or not is beyond me, and to be honest, I really dont care either way. I have no hard feelings to him at all. I think hes a cool cat really.

With that said, before I ran the motor, I noticed one of the screws was out on the roto start. And just becasue I could sware I heard rod knock/piston slap (while using the roto start), so I took the roto and back plate off. Sure enough, the rod eyelet where it connects to the crank was ovaled. So I put it back together and ran a few tanks in it. I cant beleive I got that out of it. So, then I put some 30% in it, tuned it alittle leaner and it blew up.

I dont care that it blew up, I never cared that the motor was shot when I got it. I never said a word to Tommy about it other than I blew it up. These things happen. I knew it didnt have 10 tanks in it either, I just played it dumb and cause I just didnt want the bike I traded him anyway, and cause I always wanted a savage so to me, it didnt matter.

For anyone reading this, dont judge Tommy on this post. He is a great guy. If anything, I dont think he knew the motor was going, he dont seem to be like that at all. Just unfortunate things do happen to the nitro motors, oh well.

Tommy, Your still OK by me man.
Well said man.... You seem like a great dude!

Tommy is a n00b and doesn't know his asshole from a hole in the ground so this is no surprise...j/k Tommy
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
do ya still have the buggy?
Yep,
could you send pics please to [email protected], thanks
Ill get them pics as soon as I get some new batts for my cam.
thanks 408stroked
Really sorry for the wait on the pics.

I will also include a box with small misc. spare parts and 1.5 gallons of fuel.

Great deal for the money.

I didnt notice that the receiver might be going out. It makes the servos glitch at higher RPS (vibration) might just be a loose wire/plug, not really sure.
pics didnt come though
Hmm, Ill retry it.

They are alittle big, maybe Yahoo wont take pics that big?

Either way, left you my # in the PM I sent, feel free to call me tonight or tomarrow.
ok sounds gooooood!
Still available...
Hey if you post the pics in the gallery it may help.
If you cant get them up send them to me and I will get them up for you.
[email protected]

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traxxas 3.3 tmaxx MOTHERLOAD! for sale! 3 3.3 motors. 1 brand new in box traxxasMan 0 5,761 10-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Last Post: traxxasMan
  BRAND NEW stuff for sale kpw85 0 3,955 08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: kpw85
  several cars/trucks for sale Green Hornet 0 3,846 08-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Green Hornet
  $40 - Tamiya F201 F1 1/10th scale for sale Thirdgen89GTA 1 5,354 03-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  E-Maxx for Sale goat585 1 3,575 12-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: goat585
  cleaning out onroad and offroad tires, inferno onroad car, savage parts grim digger 0 2,677 11-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  Mini T, tires and module for sale goat585 2 3,834 04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: goat585
  HPI Racing EVO+ RTR Drift Toyota 3.0cc for sale maciejdrobek 1 3,883 02-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Last Post: maciejdrobek
  HPI & RC stuff FOR SALE !!!! Jtiger 0 2,195 01-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Jtiger
  Losi LST Mega Baja for sale $130 obo Gene 9 5,546 12-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Gene