Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyosho Truggy
I see that Kyosho will have a truggy out in March. Why haven't we seen one already at LH?
Shipments got pushed back. They put the truck back on the drawing board after the originals were shipped with plastic spurs (yup you read that right). My guess would be that sometime late spring/early summer 2 kits will be available.
That is why Sonny O is still running the LSP. I was talking to a guy at Al's... the truggy will be about $40 more than the 777 SP2 roller... putting it well into the $700 range. It is however supposed to destroy the current leaders, the LSP and Jammin Truggies. I plan on possibly picking up an LSP when people switch over to the Kyosho truggy.... (Unless I have to tie up too much cash in the revo.)
I believe it when i see it.... (the destroying the comptetion thing) The crt was supposed to be the best AMT, But i still feel the lsp can hang with it and even beat it.

I think the hellfire will be a great AMT
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Why isn't Sonny testing a prototype? I thought he was on the team.
satoch Wrote:Why isn't Sonny testing a prototype? I thought he was on the team.

That's what surprised me... Unless they have others testing it and he just wanted to do his thing with the LSP until the Jyosho one was out... :confused: That still doesn't make much sense though.
Just cuz he has a full ride with 1/8 scale doesnt mean he cant run another brand AMT. Since hes new to the team maybe they already have other team members doing the testing. ( Im speculating on all this) Hey LOCO where you at to answer some Q's?????
Dan i didnt see your post till after i posted mine.

Alota guys run multiple manufactuers (Tebo runs 1/10 for AE, and used to be a kyosho boy but i think recentley changed)
Sonny doesnt have a full ride,50%. The K-ruggy is still being tested and redone because of the spurgear on the RTR. It was stated to be released in kit form in march sometime. We shall see. If its not ready and they dont offer the class in the model line-up, you can run whatever.....until it is released to the line-up.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
My bad JT 50% ride is bad ass too. Wish i had a 5% ride!! LOL!!!

So he will have to run a k-trug? That blows. I like that there is still someone running the lsp
Yeah... he has a 50% ride only. When the Kyosho Truggy comes out he WILL be running it. He is only running the LSP for now because it isn't out yet. I know a couple of other drivers are doing the same thing. That is why I am hoping to get a used LSP when the Kyosho comes out...
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Yeah... he has a 50% ride only. When the Kyosho Truggy comes out he WILL be running it. He is only running the LSP for now because it isn't out yet. ...

woah!!!! Sorry dan , i didnt realize i was talkin to someone soooo intouch with the heartbeat of the racing community! LOL!!!!!!! j/k
I was talking to him at the track about it as well as someone at the shop who has been following it closely. I never claimed to be IN TOUCH... I was just being social...
Dan, sorry if you took that seriously... See the LoL and the j/k.... Like in my prior post . I was jokin. Thought WE could do that.
:o: I forgot to put the :bustingup smiley at the end. Cmon Rocco... who can possibly take you seriously?? Big Grin
Ouch!!! Good point though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jammin CRT.5 Minni Truggy? Agd123 5 2,621 08-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Tex
  Kyosho Inferno GT tonybr_74 5 2,458 06-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Last Post: tonybr_74
  1/16 Scale Kyosho Nitros GeraldRisch 14 4,064 03-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Last Post: GeraldRisch
  Official Kyosho sp2/WC/St-RR thread pwnzor 299 41,838 02-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Toughtrax
  Revo, a race truggy? snoracer 61 11,717 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Kyosho need parts help Bfly 1 1,703 01-29-2008, 07:54 AM
Last Post: slaytanic
  Indoor Tires. Truggy, Boas And Holeshots? or just Boa J-Dub 9 2,486 01-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  $300 rtr truggy for the beginners. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 5 2,120 10-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Kyosho IGT Ferrari auction for "charity" DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 13 4,168 08-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Kyosho Inferno ST-RR BAMF90 70 12,446 08-25-2007, 09:08 AM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3